Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jaw Dispacement

• 24-12-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi

Was jsut wondering is there anyone here who has a jaw displacement and were told they should get surgery?

My sister has it and is being told she should get surgery to fix it.
    So i was just wondering is there anyone here who has a displaced jaw and didnt get the surgery and how it is(has it gotten worse etc) or got the surgery and did it have a big affect.

Thanks
    Ciarán

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 twinkletoes3000

Hi Ciarán,
    I was told that I should get the surgery done but I didn't because at the time I thought it just seemed like alot of hassle and alot of money, it would have completely changed the shape of my face and I was worried that it would affect my singing voice in some way..I don't regret not getting it done but I sometimes think my jaw is getting longer (could just be paranoia!).
    However, I have an aunt who didn't get it done and feels she should have..she thinks I'll regret it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Thanks for the reply twinkletoes. So you havent really had any other problem which is good. I guess we'll just have to see then. Thanks for your reply

Ciarán

Advertisement