Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quidditch world cup

Options
  • 24-12-2007 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

yea re-re-reading harry potter there today and i remembered why i didn't like the start of goblet of fire.
    why was it that even though Ireland won the Quidditch world cup in the book the overlords over at EA decided to leave Ireland out of the game? like they put in America and yet they felt even though Ireland had earned their way it was fine to leave them out.
    I for one am disgusted.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

You should email them lol :rolleyes:

Nah I read all the harry potter books aswell didn't even know they had a quidditch game out let alone EA made it.. If you notice EA make well over 50% of the games on the shelves today most likely it was just for the money... No real effort put in.. its a real shame!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

i thought ireland were in the game? i seem to remember playing as them in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 goforguitar

nah ireland arent in the game unfortunately it does jus seem like a ploy to make money it sucks because it would have been even funner to play. still it is a laugh to play on the hardest difficulty is the only slight challenge tho

Advertisement