Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unfair ban

Options
  • 24-12-2007 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

i was going to post here about an unfair ban i received. looking at the other posts here the mods dont seem to care,, so really theres no point posting here unless im tryin to waste peoples time. which i am. thanks for reading!!!!!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well, the stock response to that is usually "contact the mod that banned you/mod of the forum you are banned from (log out to view mods of the forum)". But if you are just trying to waste people's time then I won't bother offering that advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

stevoman wrote: »
    i was going to post here about an unfair ban i received. looking at the other posts here the mods dont seem to care,, so really theres no point posting here unless im tryin to waste peoples time. which i am. thanks for reading!!!!!
    They do care if you are reasonable enough about what happened, example.

Although if it's this ban that you are talking about, then I'd hazard a guess that you are right, they won't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

no it was just a joke. i was completly banned for a month, and it was fairly unfair and harsh.

but im a realist!!!!! the mod didnt give it a second thought so why lose any sleep over it! i just wandered in to see how this feedback business works! really though from what i can see if you dont have 4 stars under your name, you may aswell give up arguing straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Blowfish wrote: »
    They do care if you are reasonable enough about what happened,
    QUOTE]

ps - though i did email the webmaster about 3 times with no response and also the mod in the section i usually use and he never replied either!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You posted in a thread titled: Post in this thread to get permanently banned. (EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER)

Enough said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

stevoman wrote: »
    ps - though i did email the webmaster about 3 times with no response and also the mod in the section i usually use and he never replied either!
    So you PM'd a mod who probably has no control over TCN? Try PM'ing the mod of the TCN. Also, which part of the "Post in this thread to get permanently banned" did you not get:eek:

=-=

Terry, I never believed that "EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER" worked, until now.

Advertisement