Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Christmas wrestling fans

• 24-12-2007 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

6kgfe3n.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Anyone gonna bother with much wrestling over the holidays? Doubt I will. I might try and catch that Christmas in Iraq show in a couple of days if I can sober up for it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Happy Christmas to you all!

I don't usually watch much WWE over Christmas, but I've got a few DVD's worth of All Japan matches from the early 90's saved up and that is how I plan to spend part of my Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have a great one all and be good. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a good one. Eat, drink, and be merry!

Dont think i'll bother watching too much wrestling over the crimbo. The Iraq show might be good for a hangover day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Merry Christmas to all.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the way....(continue for many hours)

I got a ton of Wrestling DVD's for Christmas so I'm going to be well busy. Might try to catch the Best of 2007 Smackdown next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Merry xmas lads and ladies!!!hope you ALL have a good un!

Ive plenty of dvds i got for purely moments or special matches,so im sure ill end up getting through the rest of the matches on those dvds!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Happy Christmas everyone! :)

Think I'll watch the show for the troops and that'll be about it. Maybe gonna try and purchase a few wrestling DVD's over christmas too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

merry christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    Il avoid the tribute to the troops crap this week and instead watch some classic matches and ppvs from the 90s.I have a ton of WCW stuff to keep me occupied

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Happy Christmas to One and All. Not gonna bother watching Tribute to the troopes cause all you will hear for the whole thing is how great America is... No thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

If I can give you one tip for the holidays it would be that the Irish way of curing hangovers is with lots more buckie:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Merry Xmas everyone.

Doubt I'll be watching any wrestling over the xmas period, although I do have ROH Driven and Man-up waiting to be viewed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Since so many people have mentioned it, I don't think they show the Tribute to the Troops over here. I've never seen it before anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Fozzy wrote: »
    Since so many people have mentioned it, I don't think they show the Tribute to the Troops over here. I've never seen it before anyway

They could get it from their American cousins, I'm guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I watched it last year and it was pointless.The whole show is just vinces way of kissing the american militaries ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

Fozzy wrote: »

SS1 definitely showed it last year. It wasnt on last night though.

EDIT: It is on at 21.30 on Sky Sorts on Thursday when the Raw repeat is usually shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Nollaig shona duit to all on the PW board!

I think they showed a year review raw or somthing last year cant really remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DjK

They did show the Tribute to the Troops show last night on Sky Sports!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

it was on SS3 last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

My christmas present to you is ROH Man Up

http://www.stage6.com/user/XBooker/video/1962927/ROH---Man-Up!-'007-pt1

First part there 2nd part in that dudes profile you need divx codec to work the player, enjoy peeps and peepettes

Advertisement