Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

fuel additives

Options
  • 24-12-2007 6:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

just curious as to what all you boardsies make of the fuel additives you can get on the open market.

I'm talking about the likes of the STP fuel cleaner which is supposed to clean your fuel system and so forth.

Do you notice a difference after using these additives as I'm a bit doubtful. Though with that said I bought one last week for cleaning the fuel injection system and I have to say the engine definitely sounds like she's purring when she wasn't before.

so what do you all reckon are they gimmicks or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I reckon most have no effect. At best, theyll probably sort very specific problems when they claim they'll do the devil...

Advertisement