Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobisode 8 - Buried Secrets

• 24-12-2007 9:11pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is an intimate moment between Sun and Michael assumedly from sometime in season 1. No, Michael isn't crying "MAH BOY" but he is looking for Vincent which he spent almost as much time doing back then.

Sun and Michael had a definite attraction in season 1 which from the looks of it is going to come back into play soon. Should be interesting. I suspect the show's other triangle will be taking a back seat this season anyway.

The writer's appear to be using these mobisodes as reminders and hints of where the show is heading in the 4th season.
    [Jin is at the shore with a fishing pole. Sun is watching him from the woods. She goes into the jungle. She looks at her California driver’s license and starts to dig a hole to bury it. Michael comes running by.]
    Michael: Vincent! Vincent! Oh, hey I’m sorry. I was looking for Vincent. I didn’t mean to scare you. You ok?
    Sun: Yes, I’m, I’m fine. I just, I just needed a moment by myself.
    Michael: Hey, you sure you’re ok? [Sun looks down. Michael looks down too. He sees her license on the ground and picks it up]
    Sun: [crying] I was, this is…
    Michael: No, no, no, you don’t have to explain. [He hands the license to her.]
    Sun: I was going to leave him. I was going to leave Jin, and start a new life in America. But I changed my mind at the airport because I was afraid.
    Michael: Hey, hey, it’s, it’s, it’s ok. [He holds her hands.] We’re getting off this island any day now. Things will change.
    Sun: No. It’s too late. This place. It’s my punishment. It’s my destiny.
    Michael: No... Maybe you should talk to him.
    Sun: He’s not the man I fell in love with.
    [Michael hugs her.]
    Michael: Maybe he just needs a little time. It’s been hard on all of us. It’s ok. It’ll be ok.
    [They pull apart and stare at each other. Michael’s hand is on Sun’s face. They lean in to kiss, but before they do, Vincent comes up and barks and they back away.]
    Sun: I must go. I’m sorry. [Sun runs away.]
    Michael: Uh… [Watches her leave.] Come here, Vincent. Come on.

Low quality video here:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/12/lost-mobisode-8-buried-secrets.html

Advertisement