Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigs & Events ban

Options
  • 24-12-2007 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Seasons Greetings,

I was banned from gigs & events a few months back (probably for mentioning gigs from a certain promoter)
    I'm not sure who banned me, as I didn't get any notification. Can I get back in please?
    I'm not in Irlanda any more, so have no need to be posting about the afore-mentioned promoter's gigs.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I'm not in Irlanda any more, so have no need to be posting about the afore-mentioned promoter's gigs.
    but otherwise...

Send Karl Hungus a PM. He's the most active (c)moderator there. BCC KevIRL, Mr Rivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Tried Karl already-it's a pain IMing all 8 of the mods on it. As I have to log out and make a note of the names, then log in and IM the other 7 of them.
    Would they be looking in here over the next while d'ya reckon?

Well, Karly Hungus is busy spamming his website these days so I'd imagine he'll be around. Maybe with kittens or eels.

The only moderators for the forum are f®eak s©enery, KevIRL, Mr Rivers, Kali, Lucutus, Karl Hungus. I've specified the best bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Unbanned. ;)

Enjoy yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Speaking of karl hungus, have you seen his new website www.karlhungus.com I went there last night and this morning I woke up 3 inchs bigger... on top of a dead hooker, surrounded by cocaine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Unbanned. ;)

Enjoy yourself.

Gracias!

No bother. ;)

JæKæ better not start promoting karlhungus.com. CORRUPTIONZ! IN TEH FORUMZ! ¬_¬

Do not shun the true path that is karlhungus.com, Karoma, the faith embraces you, and forgives you of your misdeeds. Peace be upon you, in the name of all that is Karl.

May the hordes of Agnostics & Atheists & Misc. attack you and eat your intestines. go in pieces. ¬_¬

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote: »
    JæKæ better not start promoting karlhungus.com. CORRUPTIONZ! IN TEH FORUMZ! ¬_¬

You left out the www. in www.karlhungus.com

Asok, I ****ing loev j00. :)

How unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Go teh sok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I heard that www.karlhungus.com was there before the Internet began.

squint.gif

I feel I'm missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Then find it at www.karlhungus.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Timans wrote: »
    I heard that www.karlhungus.com was there before the Internet began.

great site:cool:
    From a fellow Hairy Galwayman:D

Advertisement