Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy And Safe Christmas

• 24-12-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS FROM YOUR LOCAL FIRE & RESCUE SERVICE..

REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE THIS CHRISTMAS..:mad:
    TURN OFF ALL X-MAS TREE LIGHTS..:mad:
    BLOW OUT THOSE CANDELS..:mad:
    KEEP AN EYE ON THE TURKEY IN THE OVEN...:D
    PUT OUT THOSE CIGGIES....NOT IN BED..:confused:

AND FINALLY FOR HEAVENS SAKE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE...:eek:

BE SAFE AND DONT BE A STATISTIC THIS CHRISTMAS...:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Many happy returns, lets hope ye have a quiet christmas.

I hope it wasn't anything too serious at around 8pm tonight, there were lots of sirens around then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Happy Christmas to you too. Heard all the sirens and commotion earlier, cops and ambulance I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

always looking for the gossip!!!!!!!!!!!
    unfortunately im off tonight and working tomorrow......
    have a great christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stevem

Roen wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to you too. Heard all the sirens and commotion earlier, cops and ambulance I think.

Yup accident on the cheekpoint road this evening. Road was closed for a time not sure how serous it was.Hopefully nobody was hurt! Anywayz happy Christmas to yee all. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have a great christmas. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement