Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming Video Host

Options
  • 25-12-2007 12:55am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im looking for a streaming video host that will allow me to transmit up to 4 hours of live footage (straight from camera to web). It can be through more than one 'programme' if needs be.

It also needs to be free!

I have signed up to the free package with veodia but this is limited to 500MB/5 simultaneous viewers/500 mins.
    10 minutes is approx 28MB so with this package I would need two accounts.
    There may also be more than 5 people watching the show (don't really know how many would be watching!)

Anyone know any other free providers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Free kinda limits the options...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Why can't you just pay a few dollars a month for this? I don't think hosts could gain anything by offering such a service for free...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I went with veodia in the end and it worked out fine.
    I don't have an issue with paying but its for a client and we all know what they can be like!

Advertisement