Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas All!

Options
  • 25-12-2007 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Just to wish you all a very Merry Christmas / Hanukkah / Kwanzaa / Solstice / Yule / Eid ul-Adha / Signature of the Constitution of the Republic of China and a happy New Year / Hogmanay / Wintereenmas!

If none of the above apply to you, then I hope you enjoy your time off from college.

Now GTFO the internet and be festive. Some people, geez.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

I won't believe it's christmas until www.isitchristmas.com says so.

But yeah, have a nice time UCDites.

(and I'm only lurking on the internet as Christmas is always uneasy for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

IT'S CHHHHHHRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Merry Christmas to one and all, even the lurkers + trolls ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Heh heh I like Christmas Eve drinks - it involves seeing people I haven't seen in years. Heh heh.

To one and all a happy christmas and merry new year, to some more than others :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

Raphael how p.c of you! HAPPY NEW YEARS now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

What can I say, I likes to keep everyone happy.

In other business, you're all banned. This keeps me happy, as I no longer have to work.

=D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

happy 2008 to all! :)

Advertisement