Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there *any* shops open today?

Options
  • 25-12-2007 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just wondering!x

Was going to get myself a phone if there was any place open

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There should be a couple of petrol stations open until lunchtime, but thats about it.
    Your phone-buying will have to wait until Thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rawkmahsocks

Awh, thanks for the help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

T.K. Maxx, 24 hour Dunnes and the odd Tesco open tommorrow...not sure if they have phones....but at least somewhere to go if you need to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Can you not wait 2 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Can you not wait 2 days?

exactly. im just chilling out at home...just had the news on here (nz) and they were showing everyone out at the shops and it would drive me MAD. so packed. two days out of the year you cant shop and people go mental like they've been deprived or something :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

been in town on the 25th. all closed except some asian shops and asian hairdressers. must be a cultural thing - no christmas for the buddhists...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just wondering!x

Was going to get myself a phone if there was any place open

oh my god are you serious?! you couldnt buy one the other 360 odd days shops are open? i had to work christmas day and its because people think the world is going to end if they cant do something on one particular day

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OK, all shops are open now...
    Move on. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement