Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Christmas, TV Fans....

• 25-12-2007 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭

From me and all the TV mods (I assume!), hope you all have a great day and a prosperous New Year!

For those not looking forward to a Reality TV-filled New Year, remember we have The Wire and Lost to look forward to!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Merry Christmas to you, Mr E! May the new year bring us good wishes and a resolution to the WGA, SAG, and DGA(?) issues and prosperous and bountiful seasons of high quality TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mr E wrote: »
    From me and all the TV mods (I assume!)
    Not me... i mean especially from me!

Happy Christmas all and here's looking for a resolution to "the strike" soon into 08.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Happy Christmas lads! Looking forward to the Wire and hopefully the strike will be over by the end of January (wishful thinking perhaps!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Yeah THe Wire will rule! Cant wait.

Hope evey one is having a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Merry Xmas from me also. I am not looking forward to no new tv in 2008. :( Hopefully those WGA writers will find it in their hearts to sign a new deal in 2008.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

merry christmas(bit late i know shhh) and happy new year!!!ill be starting to watch my the wire box sets come january...i've had them since last christmas haven't got around to them but now im happy i didn't watch them cause at least ill have loads of it to watch while the strike is on!!and ive heard nothing but good things about it!!

Advertisement