Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game cards

Options
  • 25-12-2007 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to buy these online? Preferably somewhere in Ireland.

Not for me, for my bro, Im completely clueless about MMORPG's so any help appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Well it seems just a bit pointless buying game cards online, why not just subscribe using the CC instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Its not for me.

Its a present for my bro, and damned if he's having a recurring subscription. :)

Think i'll just go into a shop.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Any gamestop sells them. 27.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

You can purchase the subscription and then cancel your account/credit card subscription and it will deduct for one month and thats it. Its not possible for him to see your credit card number after that so its very safe. I do it for my brother all the time, but not until he puts cash in my hand :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

You can buy online from gamersloot.net and you recieve the key in your email within a half an hour

If you dont have a credit card you can pay instantly using moneybookers and use a debit card/laser to instantly top it up

Although from gamersloot a 60 day (2 month) time card will cost €32 something in store it'll cost only €27.99. game or gamestop

If you use a credit card to set up an official subscription you can get 3 months playtime for about that direct from blizz

Blizz Official subscription prices:
    12.99 EUR One-Month Subscription
    35.97 EUR Three-Month Subscription
    65.94 EUR Six-Month Subscription

• Advertisement
Advertisement