Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket open on 25th?

Options
  • 25-12-2007 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

I tried Joyces and Dunnes in Knocknacarra and Tescos out on Headford, but none were open. Anyone know anywhere that I might be able to get some things?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

the shop that used to be the vineyard is open today on maingaurd street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    I tried Joyces and Dunnes in Knocknacarra and Tescos out on Headford, but none were open. Anyone know anywhere that I might be able to get some things?

Of all days you want to go shopping?? Gimme a break.:rolleyes: All Dunnes Are Closed as are Joyces and i think Tesco too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Steyr wrote: »
    Of all days you want to go shopping?? Gimme a break.:rolleyes: All Dunnes Are Closed as are Joyces and i think Tesco too.

JOYCES 365 are closed.

Is it a leap year?

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 wanabehome

Some shops should be open today.Briarhill Dunnes will be closed tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭barrett1965

Tom Hogan motors Centra shop in Ballybrit is open all through christmas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

ErnieBert wrote: »
    JOYCES 365

Ye, thats what I thought too...

Why would you want to go shopping on Christmas day, all religion aside thats just fvcking sad.

wanabehome wrote: »
    Some shops should be open today.Briarhill Dunnes will be closed tho.

Why? Was there something on the shelf that you ignored all week and thought Christmas day would be the perfect day to go get it?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Why? Was there something on the shelf that you ignored all week and thought Christmas day would be the perfect day to go get it?:rolleyes:

relax will ya! some ppl might have been working etc. no time to get groceries and other things
    i know a few ppl that where working yesterday including santa

• Advertisement

skelliser wrote: »
    some ppl might have been working etc. no time to get groceries and other things

No time my arse, I am relaxed but thats why some shops are 24/7 so you can go in anytime then again there is always the one or two, not that hard to go in after work now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Why would you want to go shopping on Christmas day, all religion aside thats just fvcking sad.

Thanks for the intelligent input dude. Unfortunately I'm not the glorious, intelligent individual you are, and forgot to get enough coca-cola/sprite. I really must be a fvcking sad person.

Thanks for the intelligent input dude. Unfortunately I'm not the glorious, intelligent individual you are, and forgot to get enough coca-cola/sprite. I really must be a fvcking sad person.

The truest thing you have said yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'm detecting one or 2 sandy vaginas in this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

cornbb wrote: »
    I'm detecting one or 2 sandy vaginas in this thread...

Is there somewhere on boards.ie where I can vote for a Post of the Month because that is a worthy nomination.

LOL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I'm with Steyr on this: I work in a shop thats open every day bar Christmas Day and yesterday (Stephen's Day) has someone got *really* mad at me 'cause we weren't open the previous day. Seriously, reality check!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

There are plenty of garages /mace/spar shops that open christmas day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Mods.

Please move ALL of Zorbas posts to the 'Stage Door ' thread so that he can be asked by strange people whether he is gay for wanting to shop in Galway on christmas day apart from throwing a sullen strop with anyone who did not help him satiate his cravings :p

Advertisement