Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another example of IGNORANT Irish women

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

back out to his taxi and back to work?:cool:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

:D Clearly a take on the poster complaining about the girls who were talking about a dress :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im jealous of the OP. I mean, why cant I get good lucks, great hair and cool charm? Seriously like? Why cant I head out to the local club and chat up women and have great sucess like he does? Its just not fair.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭uncle-mofo

The first half sounds like an extract from a Ross O' Carroll Kelly book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dragan wrote: »
    Please god tell me your a troll, because if you are in fact a real person then your about the funniest, sorriest excuse for a dude i have ever heard of. ;)
    Pfffft... Methinks the green-eyed monster has struck someone! The OP is every woman's (and a lot of men's, straight ones included) fantasy. Actually that's it - you fancy him don't you?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,496 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

StephenInsane = legend

Irish ladies put some makeup on, adonis is on boards.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm WAY ahead of ya, Longfield. Don't think my make-up's expensive enough though. Oh why can't the shops be open so I can exchange all my Christmas pressies for some expensive make-up and underwear! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

When I read the original post, I thought it was quite funny. Had a good laugh etc.

Then I realised people were taking him seriously!!

I'm either way way off the mark, or the OP is just having a laugh.

The abuse he's getting here makes me wonder if I've missed something though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hilarious! laughing at the top of my lungs here
    and people are taking him serious!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Who said I didn't pull? I pulled 2 absolute roasters, using my good looks and smooth charm. Just 3 would have turned it from a good night into a fantastic night. The fact she rubbed it in my face and then pulled it away makes my blood boil.

I actually scored another 9 out of 10 bird right in front of her, by the ladies jacks downstairs. I could feel her eyes burning into me!! Obviously made her totally jealous.
    You are some man for one man! Pulling two roasters* with another outside the jacks. Fair fupps to ya!

* are roasters another term for Christmas turkeys?
    I'm over it!! My mates and I were discussing it over a pizza at the harcourt diner afterwards, and we decided she's just a run-of-the-mill bogger who wasn't worth my time. Probably indimidated by my muscular physique and hollywood good looks, more interested in her local GAA star JohnJoe O'Houlihan with his milk-white legs, gammy-eye and 3 teeth!
    So you went home with your mates? I thought you scored. Now Im feeling disillusioned with my new role model!
    Still fair play for nurturing the resentment and coming on here telling us how great you are!
    LoL at the jealous people who're having a go at me!! No doubt they're all just feminist losers, or girls who've been bitten by smooth talking romeos like me before. I'm sorry girls, I'd let you reach through your monitors and feel these rock hard guns, but I'm afraid that's just not possible! I'm sorry but you can't look like this without breaking a few hearts!
    Who is jealous? I got laid last night* while you sat in a diner with your mates before going home for a round with Pam and her five friends!

* only twice - but I'm not as much of a man as you! I'll go for the hat trick tonight - maybe thinking of your greatness will help me!
    For everyone who's supporting me, you have my utmost appreciation!
    Who was supporting you?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Fantastic!

I think the OP should lead us all on a night out to study his skill. Seriously he sounds like he puts on a good show. OP you have my respect, party on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I was in Copper Faced Jacks Sunday. Had my game face on as usual, hair gelled, wearing all the gear etc. So I'm scouting the smoking area as usual looking for some talent to chance my arm with. So I see this stunning blonde, wearing a low-cut top with big knockers, chatting to her ugly mate so I decide to chance my arm.

So I say 'Merry Christmas' and she's straight back with 'Many happy returns'. So I'm thinking..in like Flynn!!

So I'm asking all the usual questions, 'where are you from' etc. And she tells me she's from Limerick. 'Maybe my goal of doing 32 counties before new year isn't off the cards.' I tell her with a slick smile. She laughs, JACKPOT.

The mate tries to chime in with a few bits of wisdom herself, but I manage to get her to shut up by fixing her with a deathstare. So anyway, I feel the foreplay is over, so I move in for the kill by lobbing the gob at your lady. And get this!!! No kiss back, she actually moves her head.

I'm like 'what's your deal - you were leading me on!!!'. She laughs and moves away with her friend down the stairs, when they see I'm following them they move to the dancefloor bar. 'Oh they're going to the dance floor' I'm thinking 'She obviously wants to score me there', coy little minx.

So they start dancing with each other on the dance floor- And 'Do you want to Hurt me.' - by Boy George starts to play, and I start mouthing the words to the one I'm after, doing big gestures, really giving it socks.

She seems to like this so I move in for the kill again. She rejects once more! And I start asking her 'What's your game?' and get this, her ugly mate starts pushing me and slapping me. I resist for a while but she really starts walloping me!! You can take the girl out of Limerick, I suppose. I decide these girls are obviously ape**** crazy and make like Michael Jackson and beat it, and find some more appreciative girls to lay the moves on.

Typical, typical, Irish girls. I'm guessing the fact they're from Limerick makes them twice as backwards!

Change the moves!!

But still it put a smile on my face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

To Be Honest the fact That you knew the words of Boy Georges "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" May Just Have Been your Downfall...:rolleyes:

However, I believe in reincarnation and I think That if You try those lines again YOU WILL SCORE and SCORE BIG TIME!!! Believe in yourself Man!!! The Only Thing worse than getting turned away at the Door of Slappers, Is Not Scoreing Inside!!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

I've actually had a quick read through this thread and read your chat up lines, To Be Honest... A Deaf Mute With No Hands Could Have Probably Done Better... You Must Be A Right Minger!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dudess wrote: »
    Pfffft... Methinks the green-eyed monster has struck someone! The OP is every woman's (and a lot of men's, straight ones included) fantasy. Actually that's it - you fancy him don't you?!

Dammit Dudess,

you got me. It was the whole "muscular physique" thing that brought the jealousy demon out in me.

If you ask Tar he'll back up how tiny i am in real life.

Pesky internet persona.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Stephen you're a tit. I will be the first to say I hate Irish women but your skillz need honing. Maybe you need to work more on your bench, little man

walt0r wrote: »
    I hate Irish women

So your posting pictures of your tits in KYN for the Irish men who I presume you don't hate??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Yep, yep. I don't really "hate" Irish women I just think they're more effort than they're worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

More serious replies please, some of these reactions are gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Karoma wrote: »
    Wait...someone failed to pull in Slapperface Jacks? Ouch. Remember: The Samaritans will listen and won't laugh like we will.
    The samaritans suck.
    I rang them when I was an emo teenager and they hung up on me.

Dudess wrote: »
    The OP is obviously only taking the piss (I presume...)
    Kudos to the first person to spot it.

But sure didn't he score the winning 65 in the 1984 county final against BallyBogTown! The whole of SouthWest Limerick went mad on Chesse and Onion Toytos and TK Red Lemonade for weeks!! OH the Craic that was to be had, listening to the Wolfe Tones 'Come out ye black and Tans' till 4 in the morning in O'Fennessy's or in to 'da disco' in town.
    You went a little too far here.

Stephen you're a tit. I will be the first to say I hate Irish women but your skillz need honing. Maybe you need to work more on your bench, little man

Infraction given.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Fredser

Terry wrote: »
    The samaritans suck.
    I rang them when I was an emo teenager and they hung up on me.

Infraction recommended..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

The woman in the OP's post was obviously a cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ShakeAndBake

Kudos to the first person to spot it.

Thanks Terry. It didn't required much skill. Gimmick accounts are so 2007.

Probably helps to have read the books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I was in Copper Faced Jacks Sunday. Had my game face on as usual, hair gelled, wearing all the gear etc. So I'm scouting the smoking area as usual looking for some talent to chance my arm with. So I see this stunning blonde, wearing a low-cut top with big knockers, chatting to her ugly mate so I decide to chance my arm.

So I say 'Merry Christmas' and she's straight back with 'Many happy returns'. So I'm thinking..in like Flynn!!

So I'm asking all the usual questions, 'where are you from' etc. And she tells me she's from Limerick. 'Maybe my goal of doing 32 counties before new year isn't off the cards.' I tell her with a slick smile. She laughs, JACKPOT.

The mate tries to chime in with a few bits of wisdom herself, but I manage to get her to shut up by fixing her with a deathstare. So anyway, I feel the foreplay is over, so I move in for the kill by lobbing the gob at your lady. And get this!!! No kiss back, she actually moves her head.

I'm like 'what's your deal - you were leading me on!!!'. She laughs and moves away with her friend down the stairs, when they see I'm following them they move to the dancefloor bar. 'Oh they're going to the dance floor' I'm thinking 'She obviously wants to score me there', coy little minx.

So they start dancing with each other on the dance floor- And 'Do you want to Hurt me.' - by Boy George starts to play, and I start mouthing the words to the one I'm after, doing big gestures, really giving it socks.

She seems to like this so I move in for the kill again. She rejects once more! And I start asking her 'What's your game?' and get this, her ugly mate starts pushing me and slapping me. I resist for a while but she really starts walloping me!! You can take the girl out of Limerick, I suppose. I decide these girls are obviously ape**** crazy and make like Michael Jackson and beat it, and find some more appreciative girls to lay the moves on.

Typical, typical, Irish girls. I'm guessing the fact they're from Limerick makes them twice as backwards!

My f-ucking God. What part of loserville do you actually come from? Are you like 16 or something?

Thanks Terry. It didn't required much skill. Gimmick accounts are so 2007.

Probably helps to have read the books.
    It's still 2007.
    So, which one are you?

Also, it seems the genius above didn't get the joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Even if people have never read Ross O Carrol Kelly, surely it's obvious?!! I mean, whatever about anything else, when was the last time any of you heard Boy George "Do you want to hurt me" in Coppers!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

OP, how would you have felt if that girl was your sister and some geezer approched her in the same manner? Think about it, leering at her "big knockers", talking about "doing" her then trying to "lob the gob" off her when you only knew her 2 seconds. You would very likely have called him a "slimy b*****d" and applauded her for doing what she did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Your senze of humour needs honing :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

As the line goes in the books: "There's only one Ross O' Carroll Kelly"

Seriously, don't waste your time again.

Even if people have never read Ross O Carrol Kelly, surely it's obvious?!! I mean, whatever about anything else, when was the last time any of you heard Boy George "Do you want to hurt me" in Coppers!!!!
    Never read any Ross O'Carrol Kelly and have never been in Coppers. I still spotted that it was satire right away. Fairly obvious really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

anyone here who cant see that the OP is taking the piss is retarded!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

scruff321 wrote: »
    anyone here who cant see that the OP is taking the piss is retarded!

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ShakeAndBake

It's still 2007.
    So, which one are you?

Also, it seems the genius above didn't get the joke.

It is indeed still 2007 Terry but sure it might as well be 2008 at this stage.

Note sure it could be classified as a joke either par se Terry, so the poster could be forgiven for not getting it, in much the same way I don't get why there is a Spacer Group on Boards and why Victor is the only member.

Maybe there are some thing we are just not meant to understand.
    :eek:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

May God go with you Terry. Happy New year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

My gosh, she's just after sending me a txt

#Hey Shell here, soz about Sun nite in Coppers. Was on a girlsnite out. Ur so cute though! Do u work out? Wanna meet up sumtime over the new year 4 drinks?? :)~~#

DING DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! Christmas has come, eh... LATE!!! MERRY XMAS!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

My gosh, she's just after sending me a txt

#Hey Shell here, soz about Sun nite in Coppers. Was on a girlsnite out. Ur so cute though! Do u work out? Wanna meet up sumtime over the new year 4 drinks?? :)~~#

DING DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! Christmas has come, eh... LATE!!! MERRY XMAS!!

How does she have your number? The last i read her friend told you to f*** off and you ended up snogging another gurl.....

I gave it to her while she was playing me like a clarinet out in the smoking area!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ah jeez you are one hell of a fella....
    So are you going to entertain us tonight by telling us if you are gonna meet youre woman for drinks after slagging her pants off in here?

She might be a member of boards and has read this thread e.t.c... hehehehehe

No I'm gonna entertain myself going out and getting para-drunk and finding another Sheile to leave a notch on my bedpost. I'm going to Cafe en Seinne or somewhere with a bit of class, sick of these bogger warrior-women giving my headaches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ok ok enough is enough. As satire, 6/10 but it's being pushed too far.

As trolling though, you're only getting a 5/10, unlucky but I've seen far better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 markbld

No I'm gonna entertain myself going out and getting para-drunk and finding another Sheile to leave a notch on my bedpost. I'm going to Cafe en Seinne or somewhere with a bit of class, sick of these bogger warrior-women giving my headaches.

LMAO that's if you're allowed out tonight :D lad you have some imagination, prob spend most of you're night's dreaming of you're first kiss :rolleyes:

really thought you are taken the piss with you're post's aren't ya ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Another Walter Mitty...

Advertisement