Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas to all in the Vegan & Veggie forum!

• 25-12-2007 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Wishing you all a happy christmas :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Thank You and here's it right back at you.
    I loved how well I felt after dinner when everyone else felt crappy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ha ha ha! Nice one. Sure I was completely untraditional and had tortilla wraps with fried onion, carrot and red pepper :) Not christmassy at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Ha ha ha! Nice one. Sure I was completely untraditional and had tortilla wraps with fried onion, carrot and red pepper :) Not christmassy at all!

Likewise....I had sushi!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Happy xmas. :)
    Well I had a realeat roast and a nut roast.
    Nut roast in sandwiches is sooooo good.

God I love sushi.:eek:

Tar was that dry nut roast out of a packet, its been forever since I tried nut roast and all this talk has made me curious, but the food prcessoris banjaxed. I was wondering if the packets were half decent.

I just threw something together, I was so feeling so lazy, I couldn't be bothered making an effort. :o

So I had a pastry parcel stuffed with roast vegetables, smoked tofu, pine nuts and brie, served with roast garlic and rosemary potatos and lemon buttered Brussel sprouts with onion and toasted Almonds....(couldn't find chestnuts anywhere this year!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Thanks Rasmus, and cheers to all.
    I had veggie french onion soup followed by wild mushroom, rocket and gruyere pie... We're about to finish it off for lunch, with the leftover roast spuds.

I almost prefer the leftovers, somehow...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moonbaby wrote: »
    God I love sushi.:eek:

Tar was that dry nut roast out of a packet, its been forever since I tried nut roast and all this talk has made me curious, but the food prcessoris banjaxed. I was wondering if the packets were half decent.

Yeah, out of a packet. Was just ok with dinner. It was amazing in sandwiches. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Glad to hear you all had such delicious food :) making my mouth water!!

Couldn't be bothered making an effort Moonbaby?! Ha! Way to tease with such culinary delights. :P

Advertisement