Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some inspiration for the holiday season

• 25-12-2007 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6HGMfxIVQ

I know most people are in very good form during the holiday season. But some people get a bit down in the mouth for a variety of reasons. So I thought I'd keep it a bit light and give you all something to make you smile and give you a bit of the festive feeling of goodwill. Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Paul Potts!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Even though i'm an emotionless shell of a man, or so my girlfriend tells me. That chokes me up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Wow that brings me right back to 1990. I used to watch a lot of shít tv then also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Turandot is a great opera but that song is so overplayed at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

His teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

More like Pol Pot...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement