Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.F.O. above dublin Christmas day 2007

Options
  • 25-12-2007 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, staying with friends in yellow appartment building at red cow roundabout, looking out facing M50 around 12:30 PM, i noticed a black oval shaped flying object with a flashing red light taking off slowly from Clondalkin area, generating more speed towards dublin city center and eventually dissappearing towards the irish sea. Anyone elso noticed this, any explaination?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

it was a bird

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

No it was a Plane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

LOL - the people of this world amaze me more and more every day.

Its called alcohol and it can make people do and think strange things

Sincerely yours,
    Warf the friendly alien

oops sorry - i see your from Cork, yes it was a standard gti spaceship made by Volksships, your probably more used to seeing the LADA x2 extreme, down them parts. Probably best you scidaddle back down home, things in these parts of the can be quite daunting.
    bye now,

Warf

"staying with friends in yellow appartment building" - thats actually what we call a double story cardboard box, how are your Roma friends doing anyway?

Warf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

More than likely a highly secret operation from our irish air force secret installation,known as area 53 1/2,sometimes refered to as balldonnell,but tell no one,for your good,it's highly secret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ah shure dats jus' da LUAS! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

that was my christmas present, just trying it out sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Classius wrote: »
    i noticed a black oval shaped flying object with a flashing red light taking off slowly from Clondalkin area...

Flashing red light = conventional aircraft navigation lights, probably a helicopter.

There's plenty of helicopter activity around West Dublin with Baldonnell & Weston aerodrome.

So it must've been your mate who probed you in your sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

It was quite obviously Santa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It was Santa running a bit behind schedule. The red light was obviously Rudolph's nose, the apparent flashing caused by his head turning or the antlers of some of the other reindeer occasionally getting in the way. It is of course possible that Santa had been mugged and joyriders had got away with the sleigh. If the Garda helicopter catches up with them, they'll be done for drunk-flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

nope, defo aliens. they always use baldonnel when they visit dublin. its well known in planet alien-land!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

it was merely and illusion

Advertisement