Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone want a game over Pro Evo on X-box?

• 25-12-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I'm dishing out lessons here. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hehe

i find pro evo 8 to laggy online, and ive too many games to play this christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Laggy crap online, besides pro evo has gone to the dogs now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I havent played Pro Evo in a week now. I have no problem with the game itself, just the online lag is a disgrace. I take it that it still hasnt been fixed?

Ive almost given up hope of Konami fixing it at this stage. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I've gone back to Pro Evo 6 online. You'll still find lots of players and its light years ahead of 2008 in terms of performance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

It's such a shame PES08 online is a shambles as I think it's one of the best PES' to date offline. It's crisp, graphics are great but sadly, I do 90% of my gaming online when it comes to PES so I rarely, if ever, play the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think the game itself is sub par and the online is terrible

Advertisement