Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SimCity Societies

Options
  • 25-12-2007 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting this game in the sales or something. Saw it in HMV yesterday so anyone have it? Opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

havent played it yet,i am just playing sim city deluxe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Played it for an hour or two and wasn't left impressed. Feels like a kiddies version of Sim City, you just keep placing what ever buildings your sims are demanding untill you run out of money. Then you wait a while so your money builds up and do it all over again.

EDIT: This sums it up well.http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=87312

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Played it for an hour or two and wasn't left impressed. Feels like a kiddies version of Sim City, you just keep placing what ever buildings your sims are demanding untill you run out of money. Then you wait a while so your money builds up and do it all over again.

EDIT: This sums it up well.http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=87312

Thanks for that I'll wiat to find it in the bargain bucket:D or get very lucky a la
    • The time I got Tribes Vengeance for €15 in xtra-vision 1 month after release (mis-labelled)
    • Or the time someone labelled the Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones for €30 without realizing it was the Special Edition Trilogy with all 3 games

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

was considering it, not sure if lappy up to it, was playing SC4 with expansion pack for ages on my old laptop, had a few citys all joined up, then lost the expansion pack serial number so never installed it on my new one laptop

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Gareth P

I got it and set it up on my PC and my laptop. I was quite unimpressed with it as a game to be honest. I found that it was exactly what the lad above said. Just do what the people demand and the game is simple. I played for a couple of days before it started to first crash on my laptop and then on my pc. I got so fed up with it that I uninstalled it and I will sell it soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement