Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gave in.

Options
  • 25-12-2007 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I'm going to hell for giving into this game and starting again.

I quit last time at level 42 human warlock.
    Was soloing the game mostly.

I'd play again if I found a bunch of peeps playing, from boards.ie and irish would be good craic :P

Heard they made leveling faster from 20 +
    Hope its a lot faster....

Anyhow, was reading the sticky at the top of the forum and saw that a lot of people played burning blade so I thought I'd start there?
    I noticed some of those posts are quite old tho.

So eh, where are the majority playing now?
    Drogheda is my chars name (lol)
    Chosen Blood Elf and Priest.
    Add me / send gold :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Ok, I went and checked the sticky again because I was unsure.

Bladefist is where most people from here are? I just went to level 9 on burning blade, ffs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bladefist isnt as popular any more. Its where alot of people started out. Either Outland or Jaedenar is the most Irish populated server afaik.

I'm on Executus. Alliance side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

^^

:(

Well then Ill make a char there tomorow

Alliance or Horde?

going alliance

• Advertisement

ehh, i think they are mostly horde on Jaedenar and Alliance on Outland. Not 100% sure though.

One of the lads in IE with me is on Outland and is Alliance so Ill go there I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

I started playing there yesterday for the 1st time. Now a level 5 paladin - hoping to just *play* it rather than worrying about levelling!

Anyone playing on Bronze DragonFlight ? It was the 1st recommended server (normal) on the list. It's based on CET time (an hour ahead). Seems pretty busy in the centres but gets less busy outside.

Personally I'm playing solo having fun doing the quests. Maybe later I'll join a guild with this Paladin character.

But if there is a group of ye, I'll join in the server of yer choice as a new character as a druid. Melee can be too basic sometimes!

Actually it's pretty cool that it based on realtime - ie I logged in for 10 mins after midnight to check it out again and the stars were out... and 7am this morning - everyone was still sleeping off xmas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

good luck you're going to LOVE that paladin :D.........................

I find i'm actually enjoying my Paladin since i came back. He was my first character (1 1/2 ago) and it was fun until around level 45, then it got so horribly slow. Had a great laugh in Blood Furnace yesterday, trying to heal a party with a tank that was out tanked by a hunters pet. And i was Ret. Quite funny to watch.

Levelling is so damn fast now (1-60) as well, which is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

best of luck Hamster, I see your other thread and didn't want to post in there and mess up the log (like a captain's) like nature of the thread. ;)

I've an alt or 2 but I've just used them to test out other professions, not sure I'd play another character all the way up again, was quite a slog in parts, all by my lonesome ;)

So eh.. anyone wanna mail me some essential freebies ? :( Bags or Gold.

/beg
    /fail

Oh yeh, made a mage.

Chose Draeni as they can heal themselves a little bit, so it might come in handy.

Level 7 at the mo on Outland PvP

íreland is my name

only on the server 5 mins and someone whisperd me asking me was I really irish. Deadly as that's why I joined.

Feel free to mail me essential starting freebies.
    Lowbie wand, big bags, cash for spells, hugs n kisses !!

lol

Advertisement