Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body found on Tramore beach?

Options
  • 26-12-2007 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything about this? 9 or 10am Christmas morning
    Terrible day for this to happen
    RIP

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Heard nothing about it at all.. There are reports of two bodys in Dublin, nothing in Tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Thats horrible, any other news on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just heard that it was someone whom I used to be close friends with when I was younger. May he RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Thats horrible, any other news on it?
    No its a man, early 20s i think, havent heard much else

Just heard that it was someone whom I used to be close friends with when I was younger. May he RIP.

Wow man, really sorry to hear that. Especially on a day like today. Hope you're ok.

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Wow man, really sorry to hear that. Especially on a day like today. Hope you're ok.
    I actually find it to be surreal. I was only talking about him with a friend I hadn't seen in years when we met only two days a go. We all used to be neighbours.

I don't know of any more details other than what's been said on the thread but I'm sure it will all filter through media outlets in the coming hours.

I actually find it to be surreal. I was only talking about him with a friend I hadn't seen in years when we met only two days a go. We all used to be neighbours.

I don't know of any more details other than what's been said on the thread but I'm sure it will all filter through media outlets in the coming hours.
    Ah right. A guy I went to Primary and Secondary School with died a few years ago and I only found out a few months later. Surreal is definitely the best way to describe it. I guess you just don't expect it at a young age.

No, I knew the guy when I lived in Tramore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

May the lad RIP. My condolences to his friends and family. A terrible time of the year, if there is such, for it to happen.

Sorry to hear it Adam, if you need someone to talk to - im always open for those who need to talk. Hope your okay.

As for media, its unlikely it will get much (if any) attention due to the nature of the death. Unless its suspicous of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Is the lad from Tramore?

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    Is the lad from Tramore?

Yes. I think no mention of names or estates, out of respect for the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Yeah definately from tramore, wierdly i wouldnt know the guy to well, was in his class in school at one stage and spoke to him a few times since but bumped into him possibly the day he died.

RIP

Advertisement