Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outsiders shoot.

• 26-12-2007 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rfvideo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3486

I just finished watching it and have to say it was one of the funniest I've seen.

They had some great stories and really didn't need to be interviewed at all. They really seemed to enjoy telling their stories.
    They also had some interesting things to say about the fall of WCW and the parts played by themselves, Bischoff and Russo.

Well worth getting your hands on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Terry wrote: »

I just finished watching it and have to say it was one of the funniest I've seen.

They had some great stories and really didn't need to be interviewed at all. They really seemed to enjoy telling their stories.
    They also had some interesting things to say about the fall of WCW and the parts played by themselves, Bischoff and Russo.

Looking into buying it as we speak thanks,should be interesting as i doubt you'll ever get a hhh/hbk shoot.So this is prob the closest you'll get to a clique shoot!!

Whats the rules on putting a Link up of a ebay seller thats top quality and selling this ORIGINAL DVD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Agreed, it's a good shoot interview. Stay away from the Cryme Tyme shoot interview (it's ****)

Agreed, it's a good shoot interview. Stay away from the Cryme Tyme shoot interview (it's ****)

Id say so,a wet day in the business and outta wwe is not material for a shoot dvd in my mind.Mayb a 10 minute youtube shoot on why they got fired!!
    Next youll tell me you bought the ugene one

Right heres a link for the outsiders shoot and if you go into this fellas shop youll see loads more REAL dvds.I cant point out real anymore to you and id recommend him honestly.
    If this breaks rules then im sorry!!

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Shoot-with-The-Outsiders-kevin-nash-scott-hall-wwf-wcw_W0QQitemZ130185348343QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

jeffk wrote: »
    Id say so,a wet day in the business and outta wwe is not material for a shoot dvd in my mind.Mayb a 10 minute youtube shoot on why they got fired!!

I've heard that Eugene's one is actually very interesting. I mean, he's a great wrestler who had to work with a silly gimmick, he's trained a load of wrestlers who've been in WWE, he's got stories about failing the wellness policy, he's got stories about the abrupt way he was fired. It makes for better material than whatever Cryme Time did, which doesn't really amount to much

I haven't seen the Outsiders one in full, but I've seen parts of it. I remember Nash saying something that stretched the truth a little, but he's still a very funny guy

Yes I also got the Eugene shoot interview and it's not bad at all.

• Advertisement

im surprised there,i suppose you should never assume!!
    Id say he rips wwe over the gimmik he was given,but then again hes still doing it from what i can see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think so, he's said in interviews recently that it was him who suggested the Eugene gimmick

Fozzy wrote: »
    I don't think so, he's said in interviews recently that it was him who suggested the Eugene gimmick

jaysus i didn't think anyone would volunteer for a gimmick lik that

That gimmick got him on WWE TV for a few years.

That gimmick got him on WWE TV for a few years.

Thats true,but wheres he now,on the indies using ugene and stuck with the gimmik for his wrestling life!
    Im sure he could have pulled a tank toland and made it in roh from what i heard about nicks wrestling talents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

jeffk wrote: »

Right heres a link for the outsiders shoot and if you go into this fellas shop youll see loads more REAL dvds.I cant point out real anymore to you and id recommend him honestly.
    If this breaks rules then im sorry!!

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Shoot-with-The-Outsiders-kevin-nash-scott-hall-wwf-wcw_W0QQitemZ130185348343QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Dude, the site I linked to is the official site. It's the people who actually make the shoot interviews. :)

Dude, the site I linked to is the official site. It's the people who actually make the shoot interviews. :)

Yeh i no that man but would you rather pay roughly 8 or 20 odd euro for it?

Just worked it out there.
    Rf video:€15 with some sale they have on with around two weeks to get here
    Ebay seller say €9 to round it up and about a week max to get here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to watching it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Scott Hall

Hey Yo:cool:

Advertisement