Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Womenz

• 26-12-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭

I think they're lovely.

Down with all the Anti-Irish-Women threads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hmmm, a cunning ploy.......I approve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They all have lovely bottoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah but you mod horror so you're probably impervious to them by this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Ha Ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

Pigman II wrote: »
    Yeah but you mod horror so you're probably impervious to them by this point.

<3 i've got coke all over myself :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Tusky wrote: »
    I think they're lovely.

Down with all the Anti-Irish-Women threads.

Someone got their rock n'roll last night! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

ronano wrote: »
    <3 i've got coke all over myself :(

Hope it's not damp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

We should definitely have a lovely girls competition.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Ireland has some gorgeous girls! But they don't come close to some other nationalities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

faceman wrote: »
    Someone got their rock n'roll last night! :p
    Aye. Either that, or he has got a female boardsie in his sights ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Aye. Either that, or he has got a female boardsie in his sights ;)

Most of them are truckers!

[runs and hides]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Most of them are truckers!

[runs and hides]
    I hear they gots teh testes. Big droopy ones too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

If they would only just stop playing hard to get , i mean they know they really want us and are just in denial

( also runs and hides )

latchyco wrote: »
    If they would only just stop playing hard to get , i mean they know they really want us and are just in denial ................also runs and hides

to quote Bank Edwards:
    wrote:
    That's why I can't buy lesbians. Everyone needs dick. See, I can buy fags. Bunch of guys that need dick - just plain need it.... ...All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.

to quote Bank Edwards:
    Yes, they want to be wanted and loved and cherished and .....(runs away to look for more suitable cliches ) :)

Yes, they want to be wanted and loved and cherished and .....(runs away to look for more suitable cliches ) :)

they want a sensitive caring man.

Except when they go on the pull and they go for the bad boy.

they want a sensitive caring man.
    Yes somone like Bradley from eastenders ,always gets **** on :D
    Except when they go on the pull and they go for the bad boy.
    Bastards.......always gets the wimmin .......:mad:

Yes somone like Bradley from eastenders ,always gets **** on :D

Bastards.......always gets the wimmin .......:mad:

if you cant beat them, join them.

to quote from the genius hal hartley:
    wrote:
    The first good looking blond woman i see...i'm going to make her fall in love with me. I'll do everything right. Be a little aloof at first. Mysterious...seem sort of thoughtful, deep. But possibly a bit dangerous, too. Flatter her in little ways but be modest myself. They all fall for that s**t. Make her fall hopelessly in love with me. Yep. Mysterious, thoughtful, deep, but modest.

Then i'm going to f**k her. But i'm not going to care about her. To me she's going to be another piece of ass. Somebody else's little girl who i'm going to treat like dirt and make her beg for it, too. I'm just going to use her up. Have my way with her. Like a little toy, a little plaything. And when i'm done... i'm just going to throw her away.

of course the irony was that when he did meet that blonde, he fell in love with her and she broke his heart

if you cant beat them, join them.

to quote from the genius hal hartley:

of course the irony was that when he did meet that blonde, he fell in love with her and she broke his heart
    Ahh ,so just like bradley he got **** on to ?

Thing is so many beautiful blondes around of every discription and nationality and the heart can only take being broken so many times,even once is enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

MY TAKE ON THE ANTI IRISH WOMEN THING
    boards.ie men are generally less physically attractive, funny and confident than the average male. Irish women preference more physically attractive, funny and confident men, and often reject the average boards.ie user. Boards.ie users vent about their rejection the best way they know how.....
    SIMPLE TINGZ

• Advertisement

boards.ie men are generally less physically attractive, funny and confident than the average male. Irish women preference more physically attractive, funny and confident men, and often reject the average boards.ie user. Boards.ie users vent about their rejection the best way they know how.....
    SIMPLE TINGZ
    That could be a very sterotypical reading of your average male boards.ie member as is your discription of preferences of what wimmin want in a man but it's a fair assumtion maybe ? Equally i supose we cant all have perfect physical bodys or look like george clooney so the wimmins have to get whats out there (in the real world )

It's only a larf anyway :)

SIMPLE TINGZ
    What exactly are you basing this on?

I'm not gonna back up what I've said, it may not be true, just putting it out there as something for you lot to think about it. Many apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm not gonna back up what I've said, it may not be true, just putting it out there as something for you lot to think about it. Many apologies for the inconvenience.
    Erm.... ok. Thanks for your insight, even if you did just make it all up.

Erm.... ok. Thanks for your insight, even if you did just make it all up.

No bother :) Have a good new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I find I gravitate towards men from these islands and men from Oz/NZ because of their sense of humour.

I gravitate towards anything female thats hot (as long as shse not on fire ) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't like Irish wimmins

sunce they're fluent in English, they always want to talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Irish women are very beautiful and attractive. They don't drink much at all and look after their bodies oh so well. They put the Californians to shame with how well they trim and shave their lovely ginger bushes.
    They're not a bit loud or messy when drunk and always carry themselves with the utmost respect. Such highly cultured creatures who have nothing to fear with the influx of Eastern Europeans who aren't even a patch on the goddess-like Irish beauties that flourish down through our hills and valleys...

• Advertisement

Actually. I meant to say they're all fat...well, 99.9% are absolute pigs, and will be even larger after their xmas dinners where they'll scoff down pounds and pounds of meat and chocolates and fill their bellies with loads of beer, mmmm sexy Irish women

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

^ Wow. Whoever she was, it only took her 6mins to make you bitter. Must be some woman. ;)

Nah, I was just putting that in in case anybody thought I was retarded and actually found Irish women to be attractive. Wish they'd go to the gym more and lose the big bellies :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

walt0r wrote: »
    Nah, I was just putting that in in case anybody thought I was retarded and actually found Irish women to be attractive. Wish they'd go to the gym more and lose the big bellies :(

meow, these are the words of a heartbroken man

Oh, now you're being silly! An Irish woman break MY heart? I'm off out on the sauce to find some nice Eastern European poontang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The How To Look Good Naked book I got for Christmas told me that men love bellies :(

then again it was written by a gay man so I wouldn't trust that :P

• Advertisement

Ah people that post those silly threads knocking Irish women in general or a certain type of Irish women are people that need to get themselves checked out.

Think about it. If you have a problem with a large group of people, odds are the problem rests with yourself!:)

Me I loves the Irish girls :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Dudess wrote: »
    I find I gravitate towards men from these islands and men from Oz/NZ because of their sense of humour.

Maybe you should emigrate there then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Irish women have a great sense of humor!

tsk, It's about the inside not the outside :rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
    Butch: Uh-huh?
    Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
    Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
    Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
    Butch: Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
    Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
    Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
    Fabienne: The difference is huge.
    Butch: You want me to have a pot?
    Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
    Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
    Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

Terry wrote: »
    Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
    Butch: Uh-huh?
    Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
    Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
    Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
    Butch: Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
    Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
    Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
    Fabienne: The difference is huge.
    Butch: You want me to have a pot?
    Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
    Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
    Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.
    How long have you been waiting to quote that on boards?

• Advertisement

Maybe you should emigrate there then.
    I also included "these islands"... Hang on! You think I'm anti-republican don't ya? Nothing could be further from the truth actually!
    I think the treatment of nationalists in the north post-partition was utterly disgusting and find it totally logical that there would be a reactionary campaign.
    Back OT:
    walt0r wrote:
    Nah, I was just putting that in in case anybody thought I was retarded and actually found Irish women to be attractive. Wish they'd go to the gym more and lose the big bellies.
    Yeah, Irish men could do with going to the gym more all right.
    walt0r wrote:
    Actually. I meant to say they're all fat...well, 99.9% are absolute pigs, and will be even larger after their xmas dinners where they'll scoff down pounds and pounds of meat and chocolates and fill their bellies with loads of beer
    Yeah, that is something Irish men are renowned for all right.
    walt0r wrote:
    Irish women are very beautiful and attractive. They don't drink much at all and look after their bodies oh so well. They put the Californians to shame with how well they trim and shave their lovely ginger bushes.
    They're not a bit loud or messy when drunk and always carry themselves with the utmost respect. Such highly cultured creatures who have nothing to fear with the influx of Eastern Europeans who aren't even a patch on the goddess-like Irish beauties that flourish down through our hills and valleys...
    Irish women's only focus in life should be making themselves attractive to men, nothing else. I mean, that's how Irish men live their lives so it's only fair that their female counterparts do the same. Oh for an Ireland of silent, meek, obedient, angelic women - just like the constantly mentioned Eastern Europeans (wake-up call - a lot of them aren't that hot, but that's the thing about generalising: it tends to be a bit of an oversimplification).
    They all fall for that s**t. Make her fall hopelessly in love with me. Yep. Mysterious, thoughtful, deep, but modest.

Then i'm going to f**k her. But i'm not going to care about her. To me she's going to be another piece of ass. Somebody else's little girl who i'm going to treat like dirt and make her beg for it, too. I'm just going to use her up. Have my way with her. Like a little toy, a little plaything. And when i'm done... i'm just going to throw her away.
    Have a look at the thread "Too young" in Personal Issues. It includes some quotes from little boys with the above mindset.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

I also included "these islands"... Hang on! You think I'm anti-republican don't ya? Nothing could be further from the truth actually!
    I think the treatment of nationalists in the north post-partition was utterly disgusting and find it totally logical that there would be a reactionary campaign.

Huh!!

What's that got to do with anything?

Ah Bob was getting pee'd off with me on another thread. Sorry, shouldn't have done that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dudess wrote: »
    Back OT:

Yeah, Irish men could do with going to the gym more all right.

Yeah, that is something Irish men are renowned for all right.

Irish women's only focus in life should be making themselves attractive to men, nothing else. I mean, that's how Irish men live their lives so it's only fair that their female counterparts do the same. Oh for an Ireland of silent, meek, obedient, angelic women - just like the constantly mentioned Eastern Europeans (wake-up call - a lot of them aren't that hot, but that's the thing about generalising: it tends to be a bit of an oversimplification).

Have a look at the thread "Too young" in Personal Issues. It includes some quotes from little boys with the above mindset.

ouch. I mean its all true, but ouch. :)

I love me the Irish girlies!

Dudess, don't be under the illusion that women are here for anything other than to be looked at. So they should present themselves in such a fashion. Now, get yo ass in the gym :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

lolwtf?

walt0r wrote: »
    Dudess, don't be under the illusion that women are here for anything other than to be looked at. So they should present themselves in such a fashion. Now, get yo ass in the gym :):)
    Tis true. Right away sir!

Advertisement