Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro console

• 26-12-2007 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I got an xbox 360 pro console for xmas. Opened the box and found there was no Instruction manual, no remote and no headset. Should I have got all these in the box. Also HDMI is written on the box but there is no HDMI port on the console. The lad in the shop also swore to me that there was a HDMI port on the console. The serial number is 4146292 64605.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Was it a brand new console or a 2nd hand one?

Either way, you definitely should have got a headset and an instruction manual.
    Remote doesn't come bundled with the console.

And if it said HDMI on the package you should have port at the back, although as it's a Pro package you won't get a HDMI cable included, you'll have to shell out for that yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No remote, should be a wired head set and I think the instructions come in the bag with the warranty info.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

It was a brand new console bought in Smyths in Waterford.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Try this link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Back to the shop then unfortunately.

If you're missing manual & headset and no HDMI port, whack it all in the box and bring it back with receipt and get it swapped out for another.

Probably best to check the new one in the store before you leave as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ComputerNerd

it is well worth your while changing it to one with the hdmi port even if you are never going to use it

I sold my pro because it used nearly 250watts no matter what it was doing

delighted to see my new arcade with the port uses only 130watts (still over 3 times what the originial xbox used, but it makes a better mediacenter extender)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

it is well worth your while changing it to one with the hdmi port even if you are never going to use it

I sold my pro because it used nearly 250watts no matter what it was doing

delighted to see my new arcade with the port uses only 130watts (still over 3 times what the originial xbox used, but it makes a better mediacenter extender)

I think thats to do with the falcon chipset, not all HDMI 360s use the Falcon chipset.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

yup i got a pro with the hdmi port for xmas (specifically asked for this so i got a falcon) and it is it looks like it is a zephyr chipset. ah well... if i do get the RRoD my Wii will still be there to get me through :)

oh and fyi if you are looking for a falcon chipset the one i have is lot 0744 (says this on the side of the box above the barcode) so try a later lot if possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Thanks for all your help. I will return it tomorrow.

Advertisement