Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone have the phone number for Aaron insurance?

Options
  • 26-12-2007 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I can't find it on Google at all...if you could help I'd really appreciate it:)

Also while I'm here, I want to get insured on a friends car for about a week. The car is currently off the road, he has cancelled his policy on it and it's just sitting in the back yard. What would be the best way to go about it? I was going to just ring his last insurance company and ask them could I have insurance for the week, as they would have all the car details etc.

Thanks v.much

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it Aon insurance you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

No, Aaron insurance. They're a small company based in Harolds Cross. I rang the number Chief gave me but it just rings out. No voicemessage or anything:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think the place you need is located just off bolton street, I remember searching for that number for ages when a guy banged into my sisters car., its a sister company of one of the larger ones iirc.,

It's definitely in Harolds Cross unless they've moved office, I've been into the office a couple of times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Cianos wrote: »
    No, Aaron insurance. They're a small company based in Harolds Cross. I rang the number Chief gave me but it just rings out. No voicemessage or anything:confused:

Chief's number is for a comany called Aaran Insurances in Harold's Cross, so I assume this is who you were loooking for? I see no listing for Aaron insurance in the online phone book (http://www.eircomphonebook.ie).

phutyle wrote: »
    Chief's number is for a comany called Aaran Insurances in Harold's Cross, so I assume this is who you were loooking for? I see no listing for Aaron insurance in the online phone book (http://www.eircomphonebook.ie).

Ah...Aaran insurance! Was mispelling it all along. Thank you very much. So that is the correct number. Strange that they dont have any automated out of office message. Must try tomorrow so.

Cheers

Advertisement