Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Samsung F700 pc connect problem

• 26-12-2007 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

:confused::mad::confused:Help!!
    Just got this bad boy but cant hook it up 2 my laptop...not recognising phone?? Ive installed and reinstalled pc studio/usb drivers followed instructions online and user help etc. Is any1 else having trouble? I think it wants a modem driver but there is no updates available......really wanna get my music,files etc...
    can any1 save the day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 alfagt

Can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work, mine works fine. But take a look Here seems you're not alone. Might be worth giving Voda a ring tomorrow to see if there's a way round it.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Alfagt...Thanks...R u using XP, Vista? Did u use cd software phone came with? I tried that and also d/loading pc studio ver. 3.1 from similar model suggested by samsung when I called them...still not working! Did u do anything different than norm way? I have tried everything.
    I suppose I'm reassured you have it working but still seriously frustrated...phone is going back 2mrw if I dont get it sorted!
    Also did you get BOSE headphones as oppose to standard samsung? I didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 alfagt

I'm using XP SP2, just installed from the CD that came with the phone. Worked straight outta the box. Synched my contacts and appointments and away i went. If you're using Vista that may be the problem, i used it for a wee while but half the programmes i would regularly use did not work so went back to XP. And the Bose headphones seem to be an offer in the UK only, i mentioned it to Vodafone, they said the same offer would not be available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Im on XP aswell, still not working...been back to voda they are now sold out and wont be getting another shipment untill Jan 15th so I am screwed rightly! Samsung and voda data team directed me bak for a new phone.

Have spent hours trying to get it going but just not happening! I dont know what to do...now to add to my confusion it is recognising my phone on my pc as mass storage but still not pc studio? And neither on my laptop??

Advertisement