Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adults irish Dancing in Dublin

Options
  • 26-12-2007 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I did Irish dancing when I was younger for a 6/7 years. I am looking to get back into it and get fit. I'm in my mid twenties and I've noticed there are not that many classes for adults. I'm in South Dublin and was wondering if there were any good schools around this area offering class's once or twice a week

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cookelynch

I teach Adult Irish Dancing Classes in Raheny on a Monday evening in Artane on a Thursday evening and I am starting a new class in Irishtown Stadium in Dublin 4 on 21st April 2009 if you are still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭fionnmar

Hi cookelynch
    Do you cater for beginners?

Yes beginners and improvers all catered for. Everyone is welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭fionnmar

good stuff - can you pm me or post the details? where in irishtown or have you a web site?

Classes commence on Tuesday 21st at 7.30pm in Irishtown Stadium Dublin 4 - this is a Dublin City council facility so they have their own website - my site is www.cookeirishdancing.com please email me for further details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement