Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lounge Beers 18th January!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Blush_01 wrote: »
    Hope you guys had a great night, just home myself from a beers of a different sort. Pity you were in Dublin and I had a Macra thing, otherwise I would have poked a snout in.

God, I'm going to be hungover tomorrow. :(

Why isn't there a kiss blowing smilie? You guys are great!
    Macra??? I'm in Macra! Ooooh bet I know you....freakiness...PM me fellow mucker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Looks like a LOOOOOAD of fun was had!! :D
    So which brother crashed in on you??
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hi Ladies..... Had a brilliant night! Thanks Jules for organising. I can't believe a man showed up.. why do these things also happen after I leave? One of you better PM me and tell all!

Anyway, looking forward to the next one. I'm up and packing now so glad I didn't stay late.. or I'd be dying! I met the most hilarious bunch of guys on the last dart. Giggled all the way home!

p.s. the bottom is fine.. maybe a little bruised!

p.p.s. I eat Panda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Have a lovely time Watna. Remember to fuel up on as much hot chocolate and mulled wine as you can to keep warm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Glad you didn't go to coppers ;) Hope you found your lift home alright after I left you Windsock, that taxi man was hillarious, didn't stop laughing all the way home!

SheRa I love you :D see? I said it the next day so I must mean it, it wasn't just drunken bar talk ;) heeheee did you have more strawberry daiquaris (no idea how to spell it either) in q bar? :eek: hope the head is well today!

Thanks again Jules, had such a good night :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

My head hurts!!!!!:( BUT it was worth it!!! :D
    Couldn't believe how well everyone got on, and girls - ye're all stunners!!! Must've been the best looking crowd of girls in Dublin, dare I even say in Ireland?!;) Was such a laugh.... and I learnt a few new things.... the most important being, galaxy chocolate and peach schnapps - as yummy as they are separately, DO NOT go well together!!:eek::( haha
    So HUGE WELL DONE and kudos to Jules for organising!!!!
    my legs are sore too actually!! And I'm supposed to be fit!!:eek: oh well....
    so when's the next one????:p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Jules thanks a mil again for organising last night!!

Girls couldn't have met a nicer bunch - had an absolute ball with you all.

enjoy your trip Watna!!

looking forward to the next meetup.

Cazlou wrote: »
    My head hurts!!!!!:( BUT it was worth it!!! :D
    Couldn't believe how well everyone got on, and girls - ye're all stunners!!! Must've been the best looking crowd of girls in Dublin, dare I even say in Ireland?!;) Was such a laugh.... and I learnt a few new things.... the most important being, galaxy chocolate and peach schnapps - as yummy as they are separately, DO NOT go well together!!:eek::( haha
    So HUGE WELL DONE and kudos to Jules for organising!!!!
    my legs are sore too actually!! And I'm supposed to be fit!!:eek: oh well....
    so when's the next one????:p:D

ha that was funny when you realised that 'ewww these don't go well together' 'what is it' 'galaxy and peach snapps' 'ewwwwwwwwww' :D:D get some tea into you for the head ;)

gidget wrote: »
    Jules thanks a mil again for organising last night!!

Girls couldn't have met a nicer bunch - had an absolute ball with you all.

enjoy your trip Watna!!

looking forward to the next meetup.

Cant wait for the next one, was lovely to meet you, hope you got home safe and sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

See all wimmin online are not a bunch of nerds! Glad you all had a good time and didn't have any hassle. Just goes to show guys think twice about hitting on girls when there are more than 2 of them! (you lot would probably eat them alive and spit them out for breakfast!)

Hope we can arrange a LL & BGRH meet & greet. Will be good to put names to faces in the know your nerds/barflies etc! Oh and I promise not to dress up again! (well unless LadyJ has something that fits!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Aw, I never made it in the end but I hope you guys had a rockin' night! Think I'll have to organise some kind of special "Meet LadyJ" beers because all the upcoming dates for other beers are clashing with my not-usually-so-busy lifestyle!

DJ_Spider, I'm sure I can dig you out something to wear. I do have a halloween costume from when I was about 19 though so that might work for you. It's "Dr. Feelgood". ;)

You can show a bit of leg/belly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ok some flashkacks .........the big cheers to the CIA for inventing the internet??
    Windsock eats possums and watna eats panda but not burger sans cheese!!
    Jules phrase of the night was 'keep the change'. Jules is not tight,I repeat shes not tight :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Cathooo wrote: »
    ha that was funny when you realised that 'ewww these don't go well together' 'what is it' 'galaxy and peach snapps' 'ewwwwwwwwww' :D:D get some tea into you for the head ;)

Haha, I now know what not to mix.... but we learn from our mistakes yes??!! ;)
    I had a lovely big bowl of porridge followed by a mug of coffee, feeling better now!!! :D

How's everyone else???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

Have to agree with the stunners remark, ye are good looking birds:D:D.

Cathooo I love you too. See I said sober too:D:D. Yip there were more Daiquiris ( I googled it:p) in the q bar and they were lovely. Head was a bit ropey earlier today, but had lovely bagel with cream cheese and bacon, yummmmm and feel almost normal again!

Cazlou, how are the legs now? My feet are still feeling the effects, though it was worth it, the music in the Q bar rocked.

Imagine some girl proposing a toast to the CIA for inventing the internet (ahem):o:o:o. Though in her defence the US military did have something to do with it.... *faint rustle of clutching at straws*

Watna enjoy your trip.

Jules, thanks again, the meet up was a fab idea.

LadyJ wrote: »
    Aw, I never made it in the end but I hope you guys had a rockin' night! Think I'll have to organise some kind of special "Meet LadyJ" beers because all the upcoming dates for other beers are clashing with my not-usually-so-busy lifestyle!

DJ_Spider, I'm sure I can dig you out something to wear. I do have a halloween costume from when I was about 19 though so that might work for you. It's "Dr. Feelgood". ;)

You can show a bit of leg/belly!

PMSL! :D You really don't want to see my belly, not so much a six pack, more a barrel! legs.....um......no not those either! :eek: But good idea LadyJ, maybe we can arrange another karaoke/song mudering night for you to meet us all again? You chose the night, and we'll all make room in our diaries! :rolleyes:

DJ Spider

SheRa wrote: »

Imagine some girl proposing a toast to the CIA for inventing the internet (ahem):o:o:o. Though in her defence the US military did have something to do with it.... *faint rustle of clutching at straws*

According to our friend google this is the real explanation!

The Internet began as a computer network of ARPA (ARPAnet) that linked computer networks at several universities and research laboratories in the United States. The World Wide Web was developed in 1989 by English computer scientist Timothy Berners-Lee for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN).

Not a nerd, honest! (and good looking!!!??? :p)

DJ Spider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

NOT I AM NOT TIGHT.... i give tips! \o/

Was a great night... do think quote of the night was....

"don't underestimate sex in a recliner"

And if Tallaght01 is reading this.... We have a perfect match for you!!!

Ladies next one.... will be.. very soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Brilliant ye had such a good night :D
    I'll see ye at the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Jules wrote: »

And if Tallaght01 is reading this.... We have a perfect match for you!!!

Er, unless she's a hot blonde who tolerates blokes in shiny white tracksuits I'm not interested :p

Well definately one out of two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Jules wrote: »
    Well definately one out of two!

She could dye her hair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hello_kitty

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Er, unless she's a hot blonde who tolerates blokes in shiny white tracksuits I'm not interested :p

She'll have to tolerate a lot more then shiny white tracksuits ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LilyM1980

Hey Ladies and the occasionally boy

Thanks for a great night on Friday. It was lovely to meet you all and to put the faces to the names. You are all fantastic !!!

We did go for a bit of a dance afterwards. The drinks did continue or should I say cocktails and spirits.

Can I just say 80 music!!! Love it!!

Thanks Jules for organising it

Definately do it again soon.

I want somebody to suggest a picture for under my name.

PM me with suggestions

Talk soon

L :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swordsgal27

Sounds like you all had a great night !! and 80,S MUSIC aswell !! count me in for the next one ,ill be tuning into Q102 till then catchin up with al the 80,s songs , anyone do anything bold ;), fair play to you all ,great idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

watna wrote: »
    I just popped out to the shops and as i was paying I noticed a kinder egg stand so i bought one for tonight, just for monkeyfudge! Will put it out on the table for the laugh!

Ah yes... I head about that while driving to Clare.

What was the toy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What was the toy?

Not a cockring, I am guessing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Not a cockring, I am guessing.

I'm so going to make my own kinder eggs for the BGRH beers...

Ah yes... I head about that while driving to Clare.

What was the toy?

I gave it to... think Windsock.. but i took a picture of it.. and we had a special name for it too... hehe

yeah Windsock took it home, it was some wierd thing that you took its head off and it turned into a turtle, all very confusing! :D

i thought it looked like a lizard... and it had two heads a girlie kind of one then when you tokk that off a lizard type of one!

• Advertisement

Is that saying we're all slimy lizards underneath or something? :D It was late when I saw it, probably was a lizard alright!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement