Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lounge Beers 18th January!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Am driving Jules so can't plus my job is one end of M50 and house is other and no secure parking to leave it here...will be in about 8-8:30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

maple wrote: »
    good stuff, i've this leaving do that i have to be at but i'm definitely coming along later. hope you lot will still be there! Will be about 8ish i reckon!

gone by 8?? no chance of that, I'll wait for you :o I'll prop up the bar and chat up some hot men if i have to! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Hmm...I may be able to pop in for an hour or so actually. Whereabouts in the PH will you be? I don't wanna walk around asking people are they on boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Girls enjoy yourselves tonight. WOuld love to be there but am away on my 'good friends cheering me up night' :) All going well so far :)

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ooo! I love the windowy bit! Sure pm me the number anyway and I may give you a shout. Cheers!

EDIT: Did I imagine Anti's post?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Cathooo wrote: »
    gone by 8?? no chance of that, I'll wait for you :o I'll prop up the bar and chat up some hot men if i have to! :D

good woman!! Sure text me when you get out of the hairdresser and i'll let you know what my story is then pet! :)

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Girls enjoy yourselves tonight. WOuld love to be there but am away on my 'good friends cheering me up night' :) All going well so far :)

Enjoy

oh thats right, hope you're having a fab time away hon!!! :D

maple wrote: »
    good woman!! Sure text me when you get out of the hairdresser and i'll let you know what my story is then pet! :)

Will do! See you and everyone else then

OMG OMG I'm scared :D

LadyJ wrote: »
    Ooo! I love the windowy bit! Sure pm me the number anyway and I may give you a shout. Cheers!

EDIT: Did I imagine Anti's post?

I think you did but good to know we're beside some window!

Might see you tonight then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm just ROFL'ing at one of the ladies who will be attending tonight, sitting in the same office as me, GHDing her hair at her desk. :D

• Advertisement

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I'm just ROFL'ing at one of the ladies who will be attending tonight, sitting in the same office as me, GHDing her hair at her desk. :D

we like to make an effort ;)

She smells nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Oh really? You're next Mr Dunne..... !

watna wrote: »
    Oh really? You're next Mr Dunne..... !

You'll have to find some hair first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

You'll have to find some hair first.

That can be arranged!

watna wrote: »
    That can be arranged!

:eek:

Good woman Watna!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

Oooooooohhhhhhhh Im so excited.
    Really really need a drink,:D:D:D its been a particularly awful week.
    In fact it all went so Pete Tong at one stage I wondered if I had broken a mirror or something. Anyway things are looking up big time. First the drinks this evening, then I have 2 houses to view over the weekend (Im looking for a house share) that look really nice, so fingers crossed, as I really want to move out of the house that I shared with my ex.

Ok Im going to powder my nose and put lippie on, then Im heading down to the Porterhouse. Watna I'll text you when I get there to see where abouts ye are.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Hey!
    So I know there's a few already in the PH now.... but anyone else who's following in a bit later like myself - well, I look forward to meeting ye all tonight (not saying I don't look forward to meeting those who are already there, but you know what I mean!). Here's to a fun one!!! :D:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Thanks to all the ladies who showed up for a great night... such a ball.... cant wait for the next one!

Hope you bottom is ok Watna! \o/

• Advertisement

Jules wrote: »
    Thanks to all the ladies who showed up for a great night... such a ball.... cant wait for the next one!

Just home, wasnt up for dancing as my boots were cutting my ankle all day :( had a greeeeeeeeeeat night, thanks a mil for organising it Jules, you're a star!! great to put faces to names :D

and btw shhhhhh bout watnas bottom, what goes on at beers stays at beers :D

Jules wrote: »

Don't worry, I'll have a look at it Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Don't worry, I'll have a look at it Monday.

So it's just an ordinary day in work for you so.

Nice to met you all, some of ye are still out in coppers, I presume ;)

And we were crashed by one brave male. heh, I oft wonder how many more were hiding in th' shadows?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Was it Brother Fudge? I hope you weren't too hard on whoever it was. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

coppers? i thought the ladies of the ladies lounge would be far too sophisicated for that dump.

Cremo wrote: »
    coppers? i thought the ladies of the ladies lounge would be far too sophisicated for that dump.

Pffffff . There are many a fine fyarmer and gyarda with der ve-hicles to be a danced with.

Zaph wrote: »
    I hope you weren't too hard on whoever it was. :D

I hope so too, for his sake :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hope you guys had a great night, just home myself from a beers of a different sort. Pity you were in Dublin and I had a Macra thing, otherwise I would have poked a snout in.

God, I'm going to be hungover tomorrow. :(

Why isn't there a kiss blowing smilie? You guys are great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

Firstly thanks to Jules for organising.
    Secondly there was no coppers, Doyles and Q Bar maybe, but no copppers.
    Thirdly, and this probably should have been secondly, this is my first time posting drunk. Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo.
    Fourthly strawberry diaquiris (wont even pretend to spell it right) rock.
    And lastly (cos I have to sleep now), the ladies were all lovely and it was brilliant to put faces on the names:).

P.S retro 90's dance music also rocks - even if it makes you feel terribly old:D:D:D

xxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so gutted I didn't make it out (God damnit it's a long story but it's a good one!!!) but hope to see a few of ye out tomorrow night (and anyone that wants to join us PM me).... sounds like a fun night was had, yay :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement