Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sporthatch astra wheels

Options
  • 26-12-2007 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi folks...
    These are the alloys I have on my sporthatch van...
    4140153567a4503735742b732884067l.jpg

But I'm looking for a set like these...
    churchroad184.jpg

Or...
    astra2door1.jpg

Or even OPC ones...
    astraopc05.jpg

Any ideas? I'm not a big fan of buying after-market alloys as I think that if they are to look good they need to be big budget ones (thats just my own personal opinion though!!!). Seeing as I don't have that much of a budget at all does anyone know of a write-off in a scrap yard or does anyone have this type of wheel lying around after buying after-market ones for their own car? My wheels are grand (spotless with no absolutely scratches, only 19,000 km on original bridgestone rubber) but personal preference would be for the other types that I've shown here. Anyone want to swap?! :)

Cheers Rory.

Ps: Wheels and tyres would have to be in as good condition as my current set. ;)

Advertisement