Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Stuck....anyone!?!

Options
  • 26-12-2007 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi guys i posted here a few weeks back about tickets for the sunderland game, i was giving the run around from th ticket office @ the lane, so disappointed about needing two seats together.

Does anyone have two tickets or know where i can get tickets, site says sold out. but just thinking if anyone has season tickets and are not heading over would the mine giving up the tickets for this match?

Any help really really appreciated, as im going berserk trying to get tickets, cant believe the ticket office fobbed me off saying one on the west stand and one on the east stand like come on that was mid December...... :mad::mad:

Like i said any help much appreciated.

Sew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mate, not sure exactly what you mean by them fobbing you off, the game is now sold out so the only tickets being released back on sale are those released by season ticket holders for resale through season ticket exchange, and they tend to be singles.

Unfortunately my ST is with a mate for this game. I can ask around for you, but I'll only do that if you'll definitely take what I can find as I've aready had one person say they'd take a ticket off a mate then leaving me looking very bad when I had to say the ticket wasn't needed at the last minute.

I can post up on other websites if you'd like, just PM me your mobile number so I can send you a text if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I'll know on Sunday if my ST is available.
    Can't offer you 2 together though.
    Would you be interested in 1 ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

> Dublin Spur that would be brilliant, dude, i actualy need the two.

Reckless - pm sent

Advertisement