Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Sat Nav- Any big savings in the sales?

• 26-12-2007 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭

Looking for a Nuvi with Ireland and European mapping. Preferably widescreen.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

i second this, i am looking for same........anything???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I know it isn't what you're looking for, but in case someone else isn't bothered about brand, pc world and curries have the tom tom one xl for 199 and the tom tom one for 179. Nay bad. Their garmins were more expensive, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i've used the tomtom xl one and found it to be very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

There is a Garmin Sat Nav for about €150 in Harvey Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭walter sobchak

Best value I can find is pixmania - €223 for the 250w, plus, for an extra quid, you can get a free LG KG275 phone!
    http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/570650/art/garmin/nuvi-250w-gps-europe.html
    If you have a Northern address, Dixons seems cheapest for this model at £147.76 with free postage - actually only £144 using discount code 'G250W' (€196.65 according to xe.com) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

I have been looking for a Garmin Nuvi 760T pretty much top of the range garmin
    Found it for €370 including delivery on www.handtec.co.uk
    Thats the best for a new one that in have come across

Not sure about the site as I have never ordered before but intend to next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ignore post!

Advertisement