Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweet and Sour broccoli. Chinese

• 26-12-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi There, Here is a REAL Chinese recipe. I might not explain it very well, as I am a Chinese, so feel free to ask if you have any question.

Ingredients: broccoli- small pieces, garlic- finely chopped , rice vinegar 1 table spoon, white sugar 2 tea spoon, veg oil, salt

Instruction

1. Put Broccoli into boiling water for 2 minutes, drain the water out, put into a plate or pot for use
    2. Put some oil into the wok, wait until it is hot, put broccoli in, keep stirring for 1-2 min,
    3. Put sugar into the wok, stir a little bit, then garlic, vinegar, finally salt,
    4. Ready to serve

Do not over cook the vegetable, how do you know? When you finish cooking , it should look fresh still. Do not be disappointed if you do not get it the first time, you will eventually be good at it.

Also, I will put more recipes in my blog www.sanshou.typepad.com. It is a Martial art blog mainly, however I put a vegetarian cooking section in it.

Comments

Advertisement