Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's only one Keano

Options
  • 26-12-2007 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

100th goal in premier league today (all clubs) 98th goal for Spurs in all competitions.

16th all-time scorer for spurs... 1 behind Taffy OCallaghan in 15th and 14 behind Jimmy Dimmock in 10th place.

2nd top in premiership so far this season... and 3rd in all games played by premiership players

10.jpg

4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Always like to think I'll hold my hand up when I've got it wrong, I slated him for his preformances in the early part of the season but he has been exceptional since he broke his duck in late September against Famagusta.

Keep up the good work Robbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Judge strikers on there goals and Robbie's goal record for both club and country is excellent. Top man Rob, keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

Keep it up Robbie!
    His form is doing wonders for my dream team too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

he has been brilliant - but i think player of the season has to be Steeeed in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I always feel people are far too harsh on Robbie, he's a class act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

Andrew 83 wrote: »
    I always feel people are far too harsh on Robbie, he's a class act.
    its lovely to go to the lane and see the tricolour near the players tunnell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

he still drives me bleedin MAD! I always think he plays too wide or too deep and i dont rate his first touch! It would be interesting to see how many goals he has scored against the top four clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mushykeogh wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see how many goals he has scored against the top four clubs.

Judging him on his time at Spurs only:

Liverpool 4
    Dial Square 3
    Chelsea 1
    ManYoo 0

he still drives me bleedin MAD! I always think he plays too wide or too deep and i dont rate his first touch! It would be interesting to see how many goals he has scored against the top four clubs.
    he plays in the same league and against the same teams as all the top strikers and he has scored more goals than ur drogbas,ur ronaldos,ur rooneys,etc in the last 12 months.would these guys have done the same in a struggeling team?.he has more goals scored for his country than anyone in the history of irish football.what more does he have to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

He does drop too deep at times but I'd imagine this is by instruction. Does his best work sitting on the shoulder of the last man. Don't think his scoring rate against the top 4 is that bad when you take into account our record against them.

• Advertisement

yiddo wrote: »
    He does drop too deep at times but I'd imagine this is by instruction. Does his best work sitting on the shoulder of the last man. Don't think his scoring rate against the top 4 is that bad when you take into account our record against them.
    agreed by instruction he drops deep and berbatov or defoe play on the shoulder.when keane is out berbatov plays deep and defoe plays on the shoulder.could'nt imagine defoe playing deep could you? he would'nt work as hard.only time you will see keane on the shoulder is from a long ball directed to berbatov to flick on.thats the spurs system.

Advertisement