Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

celica ss3

Options
  • 26-12-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey lads anyone know what insurance is like on a beams celica ss3 im 34 years old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

I'll do fully comp for you for €1375. I've been looking for an opportunity to get into the insurance game. Your certificate will be hand written and you'll have to promise me that you won't speed or crash! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chilipepper

Rory123 wrote: »
    I'll do fully comp for you for €1375. I've been looking for an opportunity to get into the insurance game. Your certificate will be hand written and you'll have to promise me that you won't speed or crash! :D
    i cant promise u that my history is not so good there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Pennies. I was quoted 425 fully comp when I was 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chilipepper

thanks that sounds good i thought it would be alot more. if i get a quote like that i'll propabley buy it.

Advertisement