Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp upgrade info

Options
  • 26-12-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

right i was on here about a month ago wondering about selling my psp and a suitable price to charge. anyway i couldnt bring myself to do it. so i bought supermonkey ball and have been having a laugh since.

anyway my psp is modded with 3.40oea' and i want to upgrade to the latest M33. can someone advise me about upgrading from 3.40oea' as im a little rusty as i havnt done any modding in about a year. any tutorials about? any first hand info from any kind individual?

cheers, and happy xmas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

If you want to go to the latest M33 firmware you need to go in this order:
    3.40OE to 3.52 M33
    3.52 M33 to 3.52 M33-4
    3.52 M33-4 to 3.71 M33
    3.71 M33 to 3.71 M33-4

Link to 3.52 installer + Update 4:
    http://www.filemailer.us/epirate/3.52%20%5bD111FBC1%5d.7z

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

cheers,
    ive been reading and searching all day, just installed 3.71m33 :D
    its a bit of a balls having to update and update and update to finally be able to upgrade to m33, but worth it.
    happy new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i've finished upgrading, but the power button on my psp wont work? it doesnt sleep or power down when its pressed? any ideas

EDIT
    buton was a bit jammed, fixed now.

Advertisement