Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the cheapest and secure place to park in Dublin city for the Sales?

Options
  • 26-12-2007 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Might travel to the sales in Dublin this week. Could anybody advise where i could park securely without it costing me a fortune . Will all the multi storeys fill up quickly?

What is the cost of the multistoreys in Dublin city and which is the cheapest. I ll probably be shopping in around henry street as apposed to st stephens green.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not a Bargain Alert, moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bring a student card and park in the multi storey off parnell st, behind the uci, for €10.30 for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

how much would it be normally. Is it secure. Do you think it would be full up? is that within walking distance to the ilac centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Never had a problem with The Gresham car park (except the price) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

how much was/ is the gresham?

What about that carpark behind the gresham - Whats that like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

They are the one and same.
    You might be better off (depending on where you are coming from)
    using the Dart (Connolly station) or Luas Green Line (get off at Abbey Street) and pay for parking the car at your stop
    including the fare, it's cheaper and hassle free (ish).

Advertisement