Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Meindl boots in the West

• 26-12-2007 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'd like to have a look at Meindl boots, preferably Meindl Glockner GTX for hunting. Anyone know a shop, hopefully in the West (Galway/Mayo) that does these?

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

johngalway wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'd like to have a look at Meindl boots, preferably Meindl Glockner GTX for hunting. Anyone know a shop, hopefully in the West (Galway/Mayo) that does these?

Thanks

John

Well, not sure about elsewhere but the Great Outdoors in Dublin city centre most definitely stock Meindl since I have a pair of Meindl 'Eagles'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Hi John,

GREAT OUTDOORS

Eglinton St
    - Galway
    Phone: 091-562869
    Fax: 091-562861

http://www.meindl.de/english/

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Thanks lads :D Unfortunately I won't be able to get to Dublin, but I'll phone Galway and see what their story is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sfinn

Well JohnGalway,

Do Galway stock them?

Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Watch their sizing - a lot of the German boot makers seem to run a bit small - I take 12 usually but with the Meindl these are too short - they are also a bit too narrow for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

bushwear.co.uk boots and loads of hunting goodies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Smokinggunz

go to www.countryandleisure.com/shop they have some there.

Advertisement