Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did you work off your Christmas dinner?

Options
  • 26-12-2007 9:54pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Me, I rode up the Puerto de Navacerrada this morning. It's a mountain pass north of Madrid and used quite often in the Vuelta. The weather was a bit soft near the top.

2138530133_43f9920849.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

I rode up Howth Hill.

I guess you win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

ye i just got stuck into a second roast and a few bottles of germanys finest...................might hit howth tomorrow, im kinda anooyed, x-mas and stephens day was sexual bike weather:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Did 50 miles on Sunday morning, 1:20, on Christmas Day, and 2:30ish on 27th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 infinity&beyond

Wednesday morning i went up towards sally gap from powerscourt direction. the wind up towards the top was a deal stiffer than i figured so i abandoned and came back down. it's pretty much the first time i used my new ksyrium's in a cross wind and it was a bit unnerving. then again maybe all wheels would've been equally affected.....

there's one thing i hate on the bike and that's a cross-wind or unpredictable and blustery conditions. give me rain any day!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

i did a pretty flat city run from firhouse through dundrum to blackrock and back through town. nothing special, but what perfect weather for a spin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Ran 10 miles for charity on St. Stephens Day - my first run in a year. I can barely move today...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Did 35k on the fixie today. Back to tv and eating for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I've been putting in whatever miles I can on my new fix. Phwoar is it a delightful cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

1hr on the turbo trainer last monday + wednesday, then 112km from dublin to wicklow and back, on friday. did anyone see that forked lightning? scary stuff.

Advertisement