Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picoo Z helicopter problems

Options
  • 26-12-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Did anyone buy a Picoo Z helicopter at the Toys for big boys show when it was in Dublin. I did, It flew for a bit and now I can't get the thing to lift off and fly, Which I would have thought was the point of an RC helicopter, Anyway, they say to clean out the rear rotory shaft but this didn't solve the problem,
    Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to solve the problem

Can anyone help me out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Probably best to see if there are any loose wires aching for a resolder. Or anything in the gears.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Did anyone buy a Picoo Z helicopter at the Toys for big boys show when it was in Dublin. I did, It flew for a bit and now I can't get the thing to lift off and fly, Which I would have thought was the point of an RC helicopter, Anyway, they say to clean out the rear rotory shaft but this didn't solve the problem,
    Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to solve the problem

Can anyone help me out

What happens when you try to lift off? Picoo Z are pretty robust, although I've had one problem with them in the past.

Also, is it a genuine Picoo Z manufactured by Silverlit? There are a number of knock-offs, also called Picoo Z (but tend not to have the name silverlit on the box), and the quality is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭kirving

Make sure u are using good non-rechareable batteries, duracell are fine. My brother has one, and when using rechargeable batteries, there was enough power to take off, but enough power to spin the the tail rotor fast enough. When the power was increased, the helicopter just spun. With duracell batteries, it worked just fine.

Advertisement