Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes for him

Options
  • 26-12-2007 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Us men love you women in heels.

I wore a suit and dress shoes for the first time recently, and was
    quite surprized by the response from some of the office girls.

Do mens shoes evoke the same response in you lot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think the only guys who really have any fixation on what shoes a woman is wearing have a fetish.

Mmm... boots...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I don't like skanger runners on men, or those horrible pointy leather shoes. or those manky crappy cheapy nasty buckle types either. there, i said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm wearing a pair of Airwalk skate type runners... Does that turn you on baby? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

WindSock wrote: »
    those manky crappy cheapy nasty buckle types either. there, i said it.

What are they? They sound horrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

WindSock wrote: »
    I don't like skanger runners on men, or those horrible pointy leather shoes. or those manky crappy cheapy nasty buckle types either. there, i said it.

You tell 'em Sockie!

No matter the nationality I always end up with stubborn buckle wears :S, and they not half as cheap as they look.

178282_fpx.tif?wid=250&fmt=jpeg&qlt=100

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

buy me a pair of onitsuka tigers and i'm bought. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya it tells me alot about a guy. but i can tell ya my boyfriend shocked the hell out of me when he bought a pair of gucci shoes for his bro's wedding. my guy does have a whole lot of class and it didnt' help that he got his suit in luie's. yum all the way...

Advertisement