Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM USP Electric

Options
  • 27-12-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Happy holidays folks. Just discovered this site today.

Tokyo Marui USP Electric Fixed Slide
    Got this back in October, ordered it online and arrived after 5 days. The USP came in a well presented box (wouldn't expect anything less from TM). Along with the USP, it also came with a low 20mm mounting rail, battery and charger. Please note the charger is 110v. So I had to get a converter to charge the battery. Full charge took 2 hours. Still haven't to recharge it yet after approximately 400 rounds.

The USP was solid to hold. It weight just over 700g. It features a metal trigger and hammer. Also the magazine are metal too. The safety switch is on the handle near the back of the slide. It allows you to choose between safety, semi-auto or "30" (which is full auto). I tested this USP on a 10 meter target and it was grouping within a 5cm diameter. The hop adjuster is visble after removing the slide (battery is stored in the slide also). Each shot comes with a "clink" with a small bit of kick, but not enough to throw you off your aim. The real fun is when the USP is set to "30". Full auto offloads the whole magazine (30) in under 10 seconds. Luckily along with the USP, I ordered two extra magazine. The magazines are stick type, which I was a bit reluctant at the beginning in regards to charging mags, but after a bit of practice, it was fine. According to the TM website, it registers around 210fps.

I don't have a gas operated piston, so I can't comment on the comparsion. However I do have a Classic Army MP5, at close range, there's little difference in accuracy and firing rate (on full auto). It was actually easier to slice corners with the USP than the MP5.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement