Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion about TM USP Electric Review

Options
  • 27-12-2007 2:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

You not got a disscussion thread on this?.,
    Just a point about the battery on them, they should have about 4 hours to charge it and if you dont fully charge it you can effect the life span of the battery., you'll know its done when it feels hot to touch,.,(not too hot though)., on a good charge it should last over 2000 shots i recon.,
    Like the username, what your next purchase then? SC20K?.,lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

vtec wrote: »
    You not got a disscussion thread on this?

you could have just created one you know :)

Sam Fisher: welcome to the forum, there's another Sam Fisher on here, but he doesn't post very often

Nice little review, the usp is a nice pistol and an electric pistol is handy to have in these winter months, would definitely recommend getting your hands on a gas blowback though, they're great fun :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Oh i thought the OP had to do it.,:o

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Thanks for the welcome. Well, it was either Sam Fisher or Solid Snake...

Anyway, back to the USP, thanks for the heads up on the 4 hours charging. I am currently considering a gas blowback. Looking at the TM 1911, or something from WA. However, TM is due to bring out an electric version of the M9. Just worry about cold weather in regards to the gas blowbacks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

IO have 3 AEPs and 2 GBBs so far, i much prefer the AEPs for usability and the GBBs are more realistic in how they work., you wont have as many shots with the GBB and there not great in the cold but they are great fun., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

in summer gbbs are definitely more powerful, in winter they probably still have a higher fps, but temperature messing with gas can result in alot less shots and more general hassle

• Advertisement
Advertisement