Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removed

Options
  • 27-12-2007 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

-removed-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sounds like a bit-part of a file, you'll need something like WinRar to recombine that particular file with it's other parts (.002, .003 etc...)

Maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Winrar or HJsplit, depending on how they were split.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

huh, thread hasn't been locked yet??? Mods must still be asleep.

read the TOS, you are asking for advice on extracting a pirated 7zip archive. I never understand such people, a quick google would of helped you a lot faster and wouldn't of announced to the world that you are a pirate *looks at mods reporting his IP to teh man* :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well, it could (theoretically) be a legitimate question, for a non-copyright file...nah, i dont believe it either :)

Kiith wrote: »
    Well, it could (theoretically) be a legitimate question, for a non-copyright file...nah, i dont believe it either :)

google the name of the file he is looking for advice on. flt is a known pirate group.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

YARRRR!!!!!

Where is me floppy disc drive.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    YARRRR!!!!!

Where is me floppy disc drive.

Don't Don't.... Don't copy that floppy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

L31mr0d wrote: »
    I never understand such people, a quick google would of helped you a lot faster

It really does. I didn't know I could look back on all my 1st threads until the other night.. I asked some stupid bloody questions that could have been answered through google in 0.2151535465 seconds with over 5 millions answers :rolleyes:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement