Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 Pes2008

Options
  • 27-12-2007 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

the shame i know............ no PS3:(

just wondering does anyone know of any patches i can get (for the kits, footballs n real nams etc)??

and some advice on downloading em and converting em from the PC to my memory card, id be ever so grateful,

thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

anyone??:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I got an option file from eBay. I sent my memory card to this guy who copied his option file to my memory card. If you send me your memory card I can do the same for you

BrightEyes wrote: »
    I got an option file from eBay. I sent my memory card to this guy who copied his option file to my memory card. If you send me your memory card I can do the same for you

the file any use? whats on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Lots of great patches on the Evoweb forums.

You'll need something like an Xport to copy the option file from your PC to the PS2 memory card.

SofaKing wrote: »

You'll need something like an Xport to copy the option file from your PC to the PS2 memory card.

cheers mate!!:) how does the other thing work do you know?

• Advertisement

It has all the correct kits for all teams and has everything unlocked in the shop. All trophies, stadiums, players etc. have correct names too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

got an option file from ebay but the correct boots wernt done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

SRFC90 wrote: »
    SofaKing wrote: »

cheers mate!!:) how does the other thing work do you know?
    Sure. The Xport is simply just a USB cable + PC software to connect your PC <-> PS2 so as to drag&drop options files, etc. back in forth between your PC and memory cards.

Just looking about the web, it seems the Xport is now discontinued though.

The Max Drive though looks like a better alternative. No cables, just a external USB key that you can use to transfer stuff between PC and PS2.

If you're gonna shell out money, better to buy something like that Max Drive so you can try out any number of option files you want from evoweb.co.uk, rather than getting someone via eBay to only update the memory card the once with a option file you can get for free anyway.

I'll copy the option file for free if you send me your memory card

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rosen

BrightEyes wrote: »
    I'll copy the option file for free if you send me your memory card

Hey Bright Eyes,

Could you do the same for me if it's no hassle?

• Advertisement
Advertisement