Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are keepers terrible or is it just me?

Options
  • 27-12-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Just recently got PES2008 on the pc (less than €16 delivered from play.com) and have played about 4 games so far. The keepers seem to have pretty buttery fingers. Is everyone noticing this or is it just me in 4 freak games I've played so far?

I've just installed it straight from the CD, is there any updates or anything I should be aware of to improve anything (I don't care about real jerseys etc and I'd only be bothered upgrading if it improved the keepers or any other gameplay).

Also, when I had PES6 installed, I had a nocd .exe file which meant I could play the game without the cd which was handy and also improved performance of the game. Is there one available for pes2008 aswell?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The keepers can be terrible at times. Butter fingers the lot of them. I play it on the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Is it as laggy on PC as it is on the Xbox / PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Only ever played on the PC so not sure what the others are like. Do you mean lag in online play or just normal 2 player/vs computer mode? Haven't noticed anything terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Put the skill level up to Hardest

The computer is AI controlled and if the AI is told to be regular quality then it will act as a pretty crap keeper

Advertisement