Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question. How To??

• 27-12-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Ok, so if I want to create my own POI for my Garmin how do i go about doing that? What software do i need??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tried searching? Or looking at the stickies?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055066420

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Yeah I tried searching, but nothing really on creating POI, plenty about uploading and downloading etc.

Apart from using Excel or Notepad nothing else about creating, got to be an easier way?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seems to be the only option.. perhaps googling "POI Creator" or something might give a tool to do it with ease. Else, manually seems to the common and only way...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Aodh62

POIEdit works fine
    Sevenie wrote: »
    Ok, so if I want to create my own POI for my Garmin how do i go about doing that? What software do i need??

Thanks

Advertisement