Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need crown or dental implant!

Options
  • 27-12-2007 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi

Posted previously looking for late opening dentist in Limerick for general dental work! Over the holidays a tooth that had previously been root canaled broke at the base, I now need a crown if possible but more likely an impant. Does anyone know of or used a dentist in the city that does good work in this area.

Thanks

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Sorry if this is of no help to you, but my wife got implants done in Enniskillen as it was 40% of the cost it would have been here in Galway, i'm sure Limerick prices are the same as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Got my crown done by Paul O'Connell in the Old Quarter. Cost €800 for a front tooth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

I seriously would consider a trip abroad for this kind of work. i got an implant for 1000 (incl all dentist's work and lab labour) in germany. it was done within a week.

i think you can get it even cheaper in hungary or bulgaria. there is a huge market for crowns and this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Souness

Thanks for the replies guys!

Heard alright that the north or further afield would be a lot cheaper for this kind of work but as this is my 3rd incisor and want it fixed quickly, so will most likely go local within the next few days.

Any idea what an implant of this kind would cost in Ireland?

Thanks again

S

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Souness

Went in to Old Quarter practice today and they prepped for a crown, don't need the implant!Means should cost under a grand! :)

Was your man, Paul O'Connell as well!

• Advertisement
Advertisement