Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy: Wii Nunchuk

• 27-12-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Kilkenny that has or might have a Nintendo wii nunchuk controller in stock? I've been to Argos, Gamestop, Byrne's on the ring road and Virgin and have had no luck.

The constant shortages of anything to do with the wii are a ****ing joke by now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Have you been to the overpriced computer shop in the Arcade? Would you travel to Waterford, cos Smyths down there is pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hadn't even thought of that place. I'm reluctant to give the feckers my business too :) A woman behind me in the queue at one of the other shops today mentioned Smyths in Waterford, saying they got a load of Wii stuff in on Christmas eve.

That said, Smyth's website says they're out of stock in waterford too. http://www.toys.ie/Shop_Product_Detail.aspx?pcode=D10828&qwSessionID=18d3a928-66f8-4f49-bd70-5cade9aa580c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was down there myself on Xmas eve and they had plenty of Wii stuff in, but I dont know if the nunchucks were in. It might be worth giving them a ring though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Been looking for one myself too. Seem to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Am going to brave the traffic and crowds tomorrow and check out Dundrum Shopping Centre. If I happen to find any, will pick up a spare one, so PM if you are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Tis ok - I ordered one from play.com instead. They have them in stock - mine was shipped today :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Have you tried Xtra Vision?They have Wii stuff behind the counter.

edit: OK. Online is going to be the best way to get stuff for the next gen systems for awhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Didn't manage to get a Nunchuck myself...but did get a Wii remote in Argos. It comes "free" if you buy the wii play game. They have 35 in stock, so it's a roundabout way of getting one.

Urban Outfitters did however have a different kind of NunChuck on sale - http://www.mcphee.com/items/11580.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Hahahhahaaa :D

Advertisement